Lost Odyssey (360) $10 after rebate from FYE

Mike Toole

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What the subject line says. Bobbed into FYE today, found the game priced at $20 with the $10 rebate card behind it. The rebate form and receipt printed immediately.

This deal just started today! The rebate is valid from today, 8/20/09, through 9/08/09. Forms must be submitted by 10/10. If you weren't lucky enough to bag this game from Sears for $5-10 (I sure wasn't!) then this is a pretty good alternative.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Nice, but I think there are like 5 FYEs in the country still carrying games.[/QUOTE]

Funny...I've been to ~5 between Illinois and Indiana combined that still sell games. Guess I've been lucky.

[quote name='webdoggy']Funny...I've been to ~5 between Illinois and Indiana combined that still sell games. Guess I've been lucky.[/QUOTE]

All the FYEs near me still sell games...

I would be all over this deal if I didn't already own it. Great game.

Grabbed this today in Salem, NH. It was marked at $30, but rang up at $20 and came with the mentioned $10 rebate form. Thanks to the original poster.

Picked this up yesterday - they also had Devil May Cry 4 for the PS3 and 360 marked down to $20 with the $10 rebate as well. Good deals.

wow nice price.
151l1259.jpg

bread's done
Back