Lost on Blu-Ray

Chmizzles

CAG Veteran
Does anyone have the inside track or know of someplace where i can get Lost Seasons 3 and 4 on blu-ray for relatively cheap? The best i've found is $50 on amazon for Season 4. I'd be willing to go used but they'd have to be mint. Any help would be much appreciated.

Anybody found something cheaper than 49? Like gimmepilotwings said above, I dont want to spend more than $40 for season 4 since it is a much shorter season.

Blu-Ray.com has just announced that Season 1 and 2 will be released-check "news" area. Just thought I'd post in here, for Lost fans. Enjoy!

[quote name='sarienanj']Blu-Ray.com has just announced that Season 1 and 2 will be released-check "news" area. Just thought I'd post in here, for Lost fans. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

sweet i hope amazon does a Deal of the Day with all 4 BR seasons =D

Isn't lost only supposed to last 5 seasons? Maybe it would be better to wait for the series to end and pick up the whole sha-bang on blu ray.

I heard 7-8 seasons. Heh, but still. I doubt right now you could find it much cheaper, since the fourth season did just release.

It's 6 seasons. Two left, one starts in a few weeks. Hopefully straight through, no busting the season up again because of strikes or ratings manipulation.

[quote name='Frag Rev']I heard 7-8 seasons. Heh, but still. I doubt right now you could find it much cheaper, since the fourth season did just release.[/quote]

Nope, there will only be six seasons for sure. This is the next to last season, and both remaining seasons will be comprised of 16 episodes.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']It's 6 seasons. Two left, one starts in a few weeks. Hopefully straight through, no busting the season up again because of strikes or ratings manipulation.[/QUOTE]

It will be straight through (barring strikes). Last year would have been but the strike interrupted it so they had to take a long break.

[quote name='Short Round']Nope, there will only be six seasons for sure. This is the next to last season, and both remaining seasons will be comprised of 16 episodes.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I believe they're going to slap at least one of the missing hours from S4 on each of those seasons. S4 ended up only losing 3 hours, so that would bring them out almost square if they made the last two seasons 17 each.

We'll see!

El Gray, that is correct. They lost a few hours of S4 because of the strike, so they added an hour to the finale, and will be adding an hour to S5 and S6, resulting in the same amount of hours. So, 17 hours this season.

bread's done
Back