Lost Packages from EB

brainstorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I ordered two games from eb at the end of July, Rogue Agent and RE0, they shipped separately, one from Philly, the other from Ohio

They both reached New Jersey on July 29(I live in New York) i got RE0 on the 30th, but I still havent gotten Rogue Agent

on the USPS tracking, its still stuck at enroute and hasnt been updated since the 29th, so im thinking this package got lost in the mail

I'm gunna call EB about it but what are they gunna do for me? Anyone else have experience with this? Are they just gunna tell me to call USPS? Should I call USPS instead first and save time? Too many questions, thanks for your help

Was the package shipped using media mail? I had packages (with DC) that was lost. Looking up the USPS web site with the DC number, it shows that the package was 'stuck' at a particular location. I went to my local USPS and asked about it but all they did was to print out a form with the DC info similar to what you can find online yourself.

I agree with DT778, call usps first. Likely EB will just track it the same way you did and then tell you to contact USPs. So if you think it's you may as well go straight to the root of the supposed problem. I could be wrong but I dont think there's not too much EB can do unless they decide to send another copy to you (which maybe pretty doubtful).

EB Games.com has been terrible lately. the other day i got 2 games with those annoying yellow stickers ON THS GAME DISCS! 2 stickers each!

Yeah i sent it using the saver code, the re0 was pre-owned, i still dont get why they shipped them separately but whatever, so if usps cant help me in finding my package im screwed? cuz thats bull...

i'll be calling them first thing tomorrow, thanks for the help guys

Just call or email EB. They'll ship you another copy of the immediately (assuming that the package is indeed stuck/lost). Don't waste your time trying to deal with the usps.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']wrong forum[/QUOTE]

I thought this was "Off Topic" and that anything could be discuss here [assuming we don't offend anyone here too badly :) ]

Guess I'm wrong??!!??!!

[quote name='asaraa']EB Games.com has been terrible lately. the other day i got 2 games with those annoying yellow stickers ON THS GAME DISCS! 2 stickers each![/QUOTE]

One of the games I got those damned yellow stickers were everywhere. Like there is a giant yellow sticker monster who works for EB. He gets real drunk on his shift and tries cover up the fact that he is drunk and uses all of the yellow stickers to make it look like he is doing his job. He looks something like this.

muppet_animal_250.jpg

[quote name='wbc1228']I thought this was "Off Topic" and that anything could be discuss here [assuming we don't offend anyone here too badly :) ]

Guess I'm wrong??!!??!![/QUOTE]

its all good :D but the Off Topic Forum is for anything and everything that isn't Gaming or Shopping related...it looks to me like this is both :lol:

bread's done
Back