Lost Planet 2 (360) $24.99 at Amazon (FSSS)

Boss_Fight_XP

CAG Veteran
U might wanna change you topic description.
This is only FS if you have Prime.
It should be 24.99 + shipping (prime eligible)

[quote name='nddave']U might wanna change you topic description.
It should be 24.99 + shipping (prime eligible)[/QUOTE]
It says FSSS, which implies you get free shipping only if you order over $25.

[quote name='nddave']U might wanna change you topic description.
It should be 24.99 + shipping (prime eligible)[/QUOTE]

I think it is fine how it is, everyone knows that you need to spend $25 for FSSS so by putting it in the title he is just letting us know it is eligible.

Amazon Mom = free prime if you have kids or are a caregiver........

Just started playing it last night, disappointed so far. I really liked the 1st one but this one doesn't do it for me. The boss battles are the only thing keeping me around.

I enjoyed this game. I like what they did to it compared to the first. Just don't go into it thinking its Gears or War or Halo.

I can't remember... was this at $20 on Buy or Newegg a while back? I kind of want to bite, but I'm just a bit curious if it's been cheaper before. Thanks.

$15 or less is what I recommend for this terribly disappointing sequel...I played through half of it before I got sick of its repetitive objectives, disjointed campaign, and just a lack of any fun. They took the frame of the first and built a multiplayer game; the single player is just the multiplayer game with AI. They didn't bother to flesh out possibilities with the grappling hook or anything. I loved the first one, but they lost their focus with 2.

I bought this used at Gamestop awhile back and played the online and single player for an hour or so. I was disappointed but it was mildly fun. I hate how Capcom does their splitscreen though.

It was a good game, not great , not bad. I got about 3 months of play out of it (unlocking weapons and character parts). I'd say worth $20 at most.

bread's done
Back