Lost Planet 2 (360/PS3-USED) $14.99 w/free shipping at GameFly

Definitely a good price, though it's not quite at impulse buy cheap for me yet ($9.99 or less would be the sweet spot.) I'm gonna hold out for Black Friday.

Found game to be tepid and boring. One of those games that's not good but not bad enough to stop. So you chug through it, hoping it'll pick up, or, darkly, hoping you'll hit a segment so awful you have an excuse to chuck it.

That said, presentation is top notch and, if you liked LP1, I think there's enough quality here, especially in co-op, that you might find $15 worth of love here. I sincerely doubt it but I can't write the possibility off.

Glad I waited. I think it was $20 yesterday and I added it to my cart but didn't check out. I liked the first game flaws and all, but after hearing how it was really made only for co-op I was hesitant. Enjoyed the demo (with friends) but no one was willing to snag it at launch. I just hope it's playable solo or else even $15 won't be a deal.

[quote name='RollingSkull']that you might find $15 worth of love here. I sincerely doubt it but I can't write the possibility off.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much THIS.

Single player is kind of boring, but add some friends and it's a party.

Really liked the 1st one for it's solo play but this one is nothing like it.

I loved the demo and a buddy and I are waiting for a cheap version. But with the ding up discs Ive gotten from GF, I may have to wait. My backlog is way too damn huge now (18)

I had bought this from Amazon when it was $20. Thought it was great initially, then got to the train level and lost interest and traded it. $15 is fair market value imo.

bought it for ps3, $15 seems fair esp with free shipping.

to the backlog it will go in 4-5 business days.

Anyone know how you get the Marcus Fenix or Killzone 2 characters? If its a code in the case i know gamefly usually comes complete with those unused.

Ugh, my friend convinced me to pick it up with him and I just bought it off Amazon (Used) yesterday for $23 including prime shipping. Damn, I could have saved a couple dollars.

nice, thanks cheapy.

i'll have to put money in my account for this tomorrow.. not sure if i'll have enough time though.

bought. I enjoyed the first, excluding the out of place finale. Im always looking for co-op games so for $16.08 ill give it a go.

thanks Cheapy, I bought it for the 2nd time. Had it a while back and sold it. Not a bad game at all especially for the price. To those on the fence about it, I'd recommend picking it up at this price.

[quote name='BWQ3A']Which version is better? Does either have exclusive content?[/QUOTE]

From what I've read the 360 version looks and runs better.

This game is like a bad movie...horrible reviews, box office failure...but you still find yourself watching(playing) despite the negitive press. There was nothing at all special about this game but I found it hard to put down. It's sort of one of those guilty pleasure games.

Mine arrived yesterday. Case was perfect, disc had a little more (light!) scratches than I'm used to from Gamefly. (Their discs are ALWAYS mint for me.)

Dish-washing-liquid-ed the fingerprint smudges/crud off and did a full install on the 360 to make double check it; all good.

Thanks, Gamefly!

Played it and was not impressed, it felt like they wanted to be the next Left 4 Dead. What kills it for me is that when my network went down I couldn't play the game.

I havent had a chance tok play it yet, just wanted to say like all games Ive purchased from gamefly it is in excellent condition. Its possible this copy was never rented out.

bread's done
Back