Lost Planet 2- Gen. Discussion & Info - 4 Player Co-Op Demo Now On XBLM

[quote name='HydroX']I recently started playing this. Might get the Boss Rush DLC since it's only 240 MS Points, however I have no interest in the PvP aspect of this game.[/QUOTE]

I haven't looked into the DLC (probably won't buy it regardless), but also no interest in the adversarial game modes. MP demo wasn't very fun, but the coop one was. 240 points isn't bad though, since the last time I spent that few points was on an outfit.

I can't imagine how epic the other Cat. G bosses are compared to Gordiant (the salamander in the demo). =X

Only thing that sucks is that I hear the community has dwindled, and that you mostly end up playing with the same people. Meh. Hopefully some other CAGs come out of the woodwork, though I'd be happy with two-player coop.

[quote name='Rhett']I haven't looked into the DLC (probably won't buy it regardless), but also no interest in the adversarial game modes. MP demo wasn't very fun, but the coop one was. 240 points isn't bad though, since the last time I spent that few points was on an outfit.

I can't imagine how epic the other Cat. G bosses are compared to Gordiant (the salamander in the demo). =X

Only thing that sucks is that I hear the community has dwindled, and that you mostly end up playing with the same people. Meh. Hopefully some other CAGs come out of the woodwork, though I'd be happy with two-player coop.[/QUOTE]

My friend and I had a random join our team for one of the massive bosses yesterday, then ended up leaving after we killed it. We haven't explored too much into it though, just did the first 2 chapters... But yeah, I know that if we are on at the same time we will at least have 3 player co-op.

I say I'd buy the DLC for 240 because that's all the MS points I have left on my account. Haha.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']I just got this game from Gamefly and I'm a little hesitant to try it solo. I've heard bad things. Anyone want to play co-op?[/QUOTE]

You know, I never played the first one, but I was PUMPED when this game was announced and waited forever for it's release, and after all the bad reviews I waited on it.... ended up getting it recently along with a friend of mine, and we've had a blast with it. The controls can be kind of clunky at times but the game's campaign execution is pretty flawless.

It also just so happens you are already on my XBL friends list, so if you see me playing it just shoot me a message or a game invite. I'd suggest adding Rhett so we can do some co-op sessions. Along with a buddy of mine, we should have a solid 4-player squad to go through the game with.

[quote name='HydroX']You know, I never played the first one, but I was PUMPED when this game was announced and waited forever for it's release, and after all the bad reviews I waited on it.... ended up getting it recently along with a friend of mine, and we've had a blast with it. The controls can be kind of clunky at times but the game's campaign execution is pretty flawless.

It also just so happens you are already on my XBL friends list, so if you see me playing it just shoot me a message or a game invite. I'd suggest adding Rhett so we can do some co-op sessions. Along with a buddy of mine, we should have a solid 4-player squad to go through the game with.[/QUOTE]

Except you guys will have beaten it by the time I get it. :(

Might get here Saturday, but it seems like a pretty slim chance. Looking forward to it though. Also, the last patch made it easier to solo the game, giving the player better 'stats' (damage, health, recovery time, etc) to account for the lack of other players.

Well, I'll be busy Sunday thru Tuesday as my baby boy will be born then, but if you happen to see me on by chance, just shoot me an invite.

I'm willing to play through several times, I'm not one of those people that's just one-and-done.

Yea. I played about an hour of it by myself today and I thought it was awesome. I'm sure it would be even better with others. Count me in!

Looks like I'll definitely have it Monday. Can't wait.

Really should have just gone and picked it up this weekend. Durr. -.-

I probably won't be available to play til Wednesday or Thursday with the baby coming, and my future mother-in-law staying with us til then. Yeesh.

[quote name='HydroX']I probably won't be available to play til Wednesday or Thursday with the baby coming, and my future mother-in-law staying with us til then. Yeesh.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good enough excuse. :)

See you whenever you're available then.

I also added N4styNat3.

Been playing it... Very awesome game! I'm on Episode 4 now, completely solo. Just kinda blowing through the campaign so I'm not entirely blind when we play.

There are some freaky enemies in this game.

Anyway, can't wait to play with you guys. Might try playing with some randoms later.

Can't figure out how to boost upwards with the anchor (grapple), though... It's bugging me! Atleast, I think you can do a jump boost with it.

[quote name='Rhett']Been playing it... Very awesome game! I'm on Episode 4 now, completely solo. Just kinda blowing through the campaign so I'm not entirely blind when we play.

There are some freaky enemies in this game.

Anyway, can't wait to play with you guys. Might try playing with some randoms later.

Can't figure out how to boost upwards with the anchor (grapple), though... It's bugging me! Atleast, I think you can do a jump boost with it.[/QUOTE]

Yea. Sorry it got a little hectic at work the past couple days. I'll gladly play tomorrow night or Friday if you guys are down.

bread's done
Back