Lost Planet 2 - General Discussion & Info - E309 Trailer and Gameplay Movies

I didn't even know this was coming to PS3, I thought it was Xbox first then later on... if the devs are bored and have some time.. then a PS3 port would come.

The first Lost Planet was medicore. The co-op gameplay in this looks like a lot of fun, though. Looking forward to doing co-op in this and Dead Rising 2.

Meh... I was more hyped for Lost Planet 2 before I played Lost Planet: Extreme Condition and it wasn't exactly a deal for $10 to say the least.

It's really that bad? I was going to pick it up at WalMart for 14 bucks. Maybe I should just pass. It does look like they've taken the criticism well in the sequel.

Co-op sounds cool but they really need to fix the game up. The first one is annoying to play.

[quote name='orko60']It's really that bad? I was going to pick it up at WalMart for 14 bucks. Maybe I should just pass. It does look like they've taken the criticism well in the sequel.[/QUOTE]

I liked the first one. To each their own I guess.

I am anticipating this game pretty bad loved the first hoping the second is as fun as the demo is which I still play on a weekly basis.

Knowing Capcom, they will probably just release another edition like they did with Colonies, SF4, and RE5. I want the game, but they will just rehash it all on a different edition later.

Capcom announced that Wesker is no longer pre-order only. He's now included in every single copy of the game. The new pre-order bonus is two exclusive multiplayer maps. Not too shabby, but that's like a kick in the groin for people who pre-ordered it because of Wesker.

Also, they have confirmed 2-player, Akrid-hunting, split-screen co-op greatness.

Sources:
Joystiq.com
EuroGamer

bread's done
Back