Lost Planet 2 MP Demo Code (360) [CONTEST OVER]

INMATEofARKHAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
228 (100%)
I preordered this game awhile back when it gold boxed for me on Amazon but its May release date means I'm not likely to get to it anytime soon after its release so I'm better off waiting for a price drop... So to be safe I don't want to play the demo encase its major awesomeness.

So I have one code for the demo (360 only, sorry) and I'll give it to whomever wants it... but there's a catch, I hate seeing a lurker get it and not making a comment about it AND I also hate being late to a first come first serve type of thing so I'm going to try to do something different.

Random trivia! (Now, made not so useless...)

So the post with what I deem as the best piece of random (not so useless) trivia that gets posted within the next 24 hours gets the code...

Note: Trivia does not have to deal with the world of video games...

Small Print: One post per a user, One piece of trivia per a post. Code is to be used not 'resold' or anything like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Random trivia:
WD-40 stands for "Water Displacement, 40th attempt". WD-40 was invented in 1953 and was first used by Convair to protect the outer skin of the Atlas missile from rust and corrosion. Another random WD-40 fact is that WD-40 dissolves cocaine.

If you thoroughly shuffle an ordinary deck of 52 playing cards, chances are practically 100 percent that the resulting arrangement of cards has never before existed. Never. Every time you shuffle a deck, you produce an arrangement of cards that exists for the first time in history.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Urea, a chemical compound found in urine, is added to cigarettes for extra flavor. [/FONT]

Yuengling Brewery is America's oldest brewery, it was founded in 1829. While 95% of the brewerys in the US failed during the Prohibition it survived by making ice cream and soda until Prohibition was repealed in 1933. It was said another year of Prohibition would have forced the company to go under.

Chewbacca's Abortion;7035194]Americans said:
I say that you lose points and get disqualified because DORK is not a whale penis this was started in grade schools everywhere in the 1960's and has NEVER been used in a scientific article or a book.... Its actually a variant of the word dick.. so they thing so it just means penis in general. It IS listed as a meaning idiot or dumb, Thus a person that refers to it as which is kind of ironic when people claim it means Whale penis.

[quote name='Rollett']I say that you lose points and get disqualified because DORK is not a whale penis this was started in grade schools everywhere in the 1960's and has NEVER been used in a scientific article or a book.... Its actually a variant of the word dick.. so they thing so it just means penis in general. It IS listed as a meaning idiot or dumb, Thus a person that refers to it as which is kind of ironic when people claim it means Whale penis.[/QUOTE]

Hah..you said penis 3 times. :applause:

[quote name='Rollett']I say that you lose points and get disqualified because DORK is not a whale penis this was started in grade schools everywhere in the 1960's and has NEVER been used in a scientific article or a book.... Its actually a variant of the word dick.. so they thing so it just means penis in general. It IS listed as a meaning idiot or dumb, Thus a person that refers to it as which is kind of ironic when people claim it means Whale penis.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, a "dude" is a hair on an elephant's butt! :D

And if you drink large amounts of Fierce Grape Gatorade, it makes your poop green. If you drink excessive amounts of the same stuff it will turn your poop blue. I can confirm this.

Okay,

the contest is officially over! Now for me to figure who won... No easy matter as there was some really good random trivia.

Anyhow, right now I'm going to contact the overall winner... I might have something they want and if so I will be able to reward another contestant.

[quote name='KingFudd']Can you tell us who won?[/QUOTE]Well, I was still sort out the winner when I 'closed' the contest but after a deep philosophical debate* with myself I ended up picking Jerajdai. :)

I'm in the process of contacting her now (aka waiting for a reply to a PM) as I might have something else she would rather have** (female only avatar clothing) but its completely her choice.

* Its hard to beat WD-40 Trivia.
** If she chooses the clothing I will pick someone else in this thread as the winner of the LP Demo code.

To those who didn't win... Sorry, but thanks for playing. Lots of good triva. Remeber: If you really want the code all you have to is preorder from Amazon and wait 5 days for them to email a code to you. (You can pretty much cancel at anytime after this.)

I won, WOO-HOO!!!!!!! Go me! Go me! :D Finally won a CAG contest - YES!!!!! Muahahahhaahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Sent a PM btw...thanks again for a great contest!!!

[quote name='Jerajdai']I won, WOO-HOO!!!!!!! Go me! Go me! :D Finally won a CAG contest - YES!!!!! Muahahahhaahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Sent a PM btw...thanks again for a great contest!!![/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

Jerajdai, opted for some (female) avatar clothing I had laying around (Darksiders amazon preorder) so knotfan123 with is far too many Buffalo's will be getting the LP2 Demo code. (Which I'm emailing right now.)

Thanks again, All!

bread's done
Back