Lost Planet CE $23.XX shipped (XB360)

I was on the fence about getting the collectors edition a couple of weeks ago. But if what people have said about Colonies will contain (new characters, maps and weapons) than I rather wait and get that one.

[quote name='mrmafia33']Oh fo sho. im picking this up when it comes out. the multiplayer was really good.[/quote]

It will not be compatible with the original version though.

Hmm, does anyone know if Buy.com or Walmart.com will ship the game in a box instead of a bubble mailer or padded envelope? I personally don't want the tin case or plastic cover sleeve damaged during delivery...

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Hmm, does anyone know if Buy.com or Walmart.com will ship the game in a box instead of a bubble mailer or padded envelope? I personally don't want the tin case or plastic cover sleeve damaged during delivery...
[/quote]

When i ordered games from amazon i would get them in a decent sized box.

[quote name='Metalic']When i ordered games from amazon i would get them in a decent sized box.[/quote]

I know, I wish Amazon had the game for $23.XX...;)

[quote name='SEGA128DC']I know, I wish Amazon had the game for $23.XX...;)[/quote]

I just noticed you never mentioned amazon. Guess i should go to sleep lolol :applause:

Well, I decided to order Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Collector's Edition) from Buy.com using Google Checkout. The grand total was $13.39!!!...:D

Hmm, I also noticed Overstock.com has Lost Planet (CE) for $19.50...

Why would you want the collector's edition? I would rather get the colonies edition with new weapons and modes. I am sure there will be a good deal for it. I will wait and bite at $20 at Target (you can buy at Target with the $10 off coupon!)

I will say this about LP:CE. It is HOW you do a CE version of a game. The packaging is just phenominal. I will get LP:Colonies and place the disc in my CE case.

Thanks OP! In for one at 13.39 with GCO from Buy.com. I just got my Xbox360 Elite on Friday (for GTAIV), so I am excited to see a variety of graphics output on my 1080p LCD. I heard that this is fairly decent looking with a few control issues, and a convoluted story line. That sounds like a bunch of win for 13.39 shipped!

i will say the casing for this game IS amazing..as is the game itself...i luckily grabbed it for $5 during the BBV 5 for $25 fiasco..and it was one of the few games i kept :whistle2:D

[quote name='eliter1']WHY does it have to come in a Platinum Hits art?:cry:[/QUOTE]
That isn't a Platinum Hits cover. It just looks similiar to it. This was the cover at launch.

Just picked up a copy from Buy.com but forgot to price it on amazon....

Amazon has it for 19.99 and free shipping bummer oh well.

[quote name='animemaniac14']i will say the casing for this game IS amazing..as is the game itself...i luckily grabbed it for $5 during the BBV 5 for $25 fiasco..and it was one of the few games i kept :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

I just got my copy from Buy.com today (13.34 after shipping and GCO), and I have to say, this is one of the nicest cases I have ever seen! I had no idea that it was a small profile metal clamshell inside of the sleeve! A very good deal considering I received it 3days from the evening I placed the order for under 14. Thanks again OP!

The case is nice and all but I still rather have the new version of the game:
  • New Modes for Single Player Campaign - Score Attack, Trial Battle Mode, and Off Limit Mode. New Online Modes - Akrid Hunter, VS Annihilator, CounterGrab, Point Snatcher, Akrid Egg Battle, and Egg Bandit.
  • Four New Multiplayer Maps - Crossfire City, Area 921, Lost Arena, and Assault Space. New Playable Characters - Two female and two robot characters are added to the roster.
  • New Weapons (human) - Hand Gun, Revolver, Flame Launcher, and Hand Cannon. New Weapons (VS) - Pile Bunker, VS Rifle, Rocket Pod, and Laser Lance.
  • New Environments - Snowstorms, arctic winds, towering mountains of ice are all stunningly realized, creating a truly immersive and cinematic event of epic proportions.
  • New perspectives - Switch to first person view or the over-the-shoulder view from Resident Evil 4 for even more intense action.

Hmm, I received my copy of Lost Planet (CE), yesterday from Buy.com. Wow, talk about fast shipping! But the game wasn't packaged in a box, bubble mailer or a padded envelope, instead the game was packaged between two sheets of brown cardboard! It's the cheapest packaging I've seen since I ordered a game from Overstock.com many years ago!!!...

Anyway, there was little wear on the corners of the plastic cover sleeve. It was really odd that there were no security tape on the top or bottom of the cover sleeve? The tin case just slipped out? The tin case was sealed and in mint condition though. I must say the tin case is the best I've seen! But, I do hear the Gears of War (Limited Collector's Edition) tin case is the best ever...

bread's done
Back