Lost Planet: Colonies Edition $23.99 at Amazon

i wanted to get this game at cheap cheap low low down down price. i waited over 1yr now, and since i waited this long, might as well wait til i can find one new for under 10 Phelps

[quote name='heyheyhey11']i wanted to get this game at cheap cheap low low down down price. i waited over 1yr now, and since i waited this long, might as well wait til i can find one new for under 10 Phelps[/QUOTE]
Wow , you are cheap ^__^

I never played much of the first release except for the demo, what am I missing out on? I hear the tweaking they did to the gun system angered some people?

[quote name='ryanflucas']I'm assuming not, unless you think it will drop to a steady $19.99 in a few weeks?[/quote]Some games at Amazon drop in price down to a certain point, then go back up to "normal" price.

Plenty of track record for this behavior, and you're covered for any price changes for 30 days from date of order.

It could go no cheaper, or it could drop more than once again. Never know. Part of the fun in guessing, of course.

The game is actually pretty crappy. The graphics are nice, but the draining health due to the cold gets very annoying, especially fighting bosses and harder bugs. I didn't have an enjoyable time playing it ages ago when I had it. Tedious is the word best to describe this game. Wait for it to hit 9.99.

Thanks Op, I'll try and get a price match on this, I'm not sure if I'm still within the 30 days or not but it's worth a shot.

I'm a big fan of Lost Planet but it's definitely an aquired taste.

[quote name='ryanflucas']I'm assuming not, unless you think it will drop to a steady $19.99 in a few weeks?[/QUOTE]

YMMV but my Wal-Mart in Indiana sells this already for $19.99

I bought the original version when it first came out and loved it. Then I stopped playing for a long time and a couple months ago tried it again, and I couldn't understand what I had liked. Did they chang around the multiplayer from what it was like when it first came out? I too am hoping that this will drop to $10-$15 and I'd give the colonies edition a try.

[quote name='Danil ACE']This game is great but definitely not for everyone.[/quote]
Yeah I agree.

I like the single player and hate the multiplayer, and my friends agree. However, most people seem to be vice versa on this

I played the demo and I really tried to like this but I just couldn't. Maybe at 9.99 I would give it another shot.

Great game. The addition of of maps and modes is well worth the double dip I made. It also let me delete all the maps from my hard drive.

[quote name='oasisboy']I played the demo and I really tried to like this but I just couldn't. Maybe at 9.99 I would give it another shot.[/quote]

+1

Really really liked the game until the final boss battle. That whole totally in the air mech battle was like an anime orgasm. Hated it. That ending dropped my assessment of the game by 30%. Was a solid 8 and that dropped it to no more than a 6.5 for me.

bread's done
Back