Lost Planet: Colonies Edition $8 @ TRU YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyRuin

CAGiversary!
If anyone is interested in Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Colonies Edition) I just got the game from the TRU in Huntington, NY. The price was listed as $9.98. It rang up at $29.99, but when I showed the employee the sign he said both were wrong and it was $7.98. Not to bad if you ask me.

[quote name='doughazelwood']Hello, I would pay shipping if you could pick me up 3 copies. Been wanting to play this online w/friends.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah man, the OP is SURELY going to spend his time and gas driving to the store to buy you shit just to gain nothing but, hey, at least you're paying shipping right?

OK, this is an extreme YMMV situation where they mistagged Colonies with the price for the regular edition and then gave the OP the slae price minus the 20% clearance discount. 99% of people are not going to find this deal at their TRU. If you happen to be there it is worth checking to see if they mislabelled any Colonies Editions with the regular price tag. Otherwise check out the TRU clearance thread for further info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back