Lost Planet Ending... Someone help me ?

hx214

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Anybody who has played this game, knows the story blows, but I just finished the game and I am having a hard time understanding it...

After you kill the last boss and Wayne starts to lose his memory, he jumps out of the VS and walks over to the boss, Luika is yelling for Wayne and Wayne says "I have to kill you to end this" the screen goes black and you hear a gun shot. Then it goes into the other cut scene and goes for 5 more mins. and Luika says "Wayne I wish you could be here to see this" and then Wayne walks up behind her and She says, "Is it you?" and Wayne is like "Me?" I don't know what to say.

So obviously the harminizer made him lose his memory, but did Luika, think he died? Or what the hell?? what the hell happend? The only thing that I can see happening is that building fell over on top of him, he was crushed under the rumble and a year later he woke up.... I have no idea what is going on

I haven't been this confused over a game in a long time, and its pissing me off, someone help me.

I thought this game was a lot of fun, I just wish the story and voice acting wasn't so terrible.

Did you see the bit after the bit you're talking about, there's another scene after that.

I finished the game last Saturday and went straight to the Wiki page to try and understand what the hell was going on, you might want to read that.

bread's done
Back