Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Collector's Edition for XBOX 360

[quote name='ryanbph']token card for multiplayer maps....stop making me pay for shit that should be in the original[/QUOTE]

QFT!

However, according to the EB website, the token card is for a multiplayer MAP. Yes, a single map.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']With so many CEs coming out, Halo 3 has to step up it's game.

Who wants to bet that there'll be Halo 3, Halo 3 CE, and Halo 3 LE?[/QUOTE]

What about a HALO 3 Hall of Fame Edition

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']With so many CEs coming out, Halo 3 has to step up it's game.

Who wants to bet that there'll be Halo 3, Halo 3 CE, and Halo 3 LE?[/quote]

There will be a Halo 3 LE CE.

[quote name='starmask2k3']What about a HALO 3 Hall of Fame Edition[/QUOTE]

With a bonus DVD with a John Madden retrospective on Halo?? The first season of "Halo Nation" (all 10 episodes!)? And codes to download WHOLE missions that are integral to the storyline on the XBL marketplace, which would otherwise cost you 800 points/per? And a full version of NHL '93 for kicks? I'm in.

Oh and don't forget the inevitable HD-DVD Halo 3 edition with exclusive Weta content of Peter Jackson sitting around starving himself. in high definition.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Oh and don't forget the inevitable HD-DVD Halo 3 edition with exclusive Weta content of Peter Jackson sitting around starving himself. in high definition.[/QUOTE]
And then saying "fuck you guys King Kong was super cool, and the romance in it was beautiful and metaphorical and great and very intelligent if I might add. Good job, me."

I dunno, I'm kind of thinking about this one. I'm a whore for metal packaging. I'll have to see some better pictures of it to be sure.

bread's done
Back