Lost Planet PS3 - 17$ @ Amazon

I have the PS3 version of Lost Planet and I must advise against getting this. It has major graphical issues and the controls are atrocious. If you must get this, find it cheaper than $17. I bought it for $10 and felt let down. But hey, that's just my opinion!

Crazy how much higher PS3 games still go for when the 360 iterations have dropped so much. You can buy Lost Planet (new) on eBay for like $5-8.

I have to think this is because blu-rays are still a tad more expensive to produce and because the PS3 sales on some games are slower. I doubt this one sold too well given the 360 version had been out so long and is (allegedly) better.

I may be mistaken but when I placed an order for it a few weeks ago it was around this same price. Not saying it's not a good price, but I don't know if this is perhaps a deal.

I subsequently canceled my order and just got it used for about $10 shipped.

I've noticed the lack of price drops on PS3 games. I'm looking at you Heavenly Sword. I think might also have to do with the blu rays being quite scratch resistant. I don't think twice when I buy used ps3 games, unlike some of the coasters I've seen with xbox 360 games.

I hope the sequel isn't borked on the PS3.

Got Lost Planet for PS3 with the gohastings deal. Wound up being my free game but list price was $9.02. Still havent played it yet. Backlog is to big to get into it right now.

[quote name='carbontiger']I've noticed the lack of price drops on PS3 games. I'm looking at you Heavenly Sword. I think might also have to do with the blu rays being quite scratch resistant. I don't think twice when I buy used ps3 games, unlike some of the coasters I've seen with xbox 360 games.

I hope the sequel isn't borked on the PS3.[/QUOTE]
I just recently picked up Heavenly Sword off Ebay sealed for $20 free ship, that seems like the average going rate...just keep an eye out for it ;) , but your definitely right about the lack of price drops across the board...

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']I just recently picked up Heavenly Sword off Ebay sealed for $20 free ship, that seems like the average going rate...just keep an eye out for it ;) , but your definitely right about the lack of price drops across the board...[/QUOTE]

I already have it, but people seem to buying more ps3s now and it would be nice if they could pick up a very underrated and overlooked game that practically came out during launch for less that $40, which is what is was going for for a looooong time. And the developers are not making a sequel b/c o one bought it. How stupid.

I got LP with back in september for like $16 and I'm satisfied with my purchase. The single-player campaign lasts about 7 hours, but the meats and potatoes lie in the multiplayer mode. I've spent +100 hours with the online mode. The only downside to me is that, during some missions in the single-player mode, there's noticeable drop in the framerate, but there's none in multiplayer.

bread's done
Back