Lost Season 1 Preorder 38.99

yea I think that and desperate housewives comes out the same day. I'm kicking myself for missing that show so I will probably get that

this is a GREAT price for a seven-disc set. and i would assume this qualifies for free shipping. I am definitely signing up for this, and if i see that retail will be this cheap, i'll just cancell the preorder

I got this in an email today - see if you can use them for yourself:

($5 off of $25)
http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=88954897&adid=17654&dcaid=17654

($10 off of $75)
http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=81458496&adid=17654&dcaid=17654

Both of these rebate coupons are "valid in All Stores (not compatible with Affiliate program, excludes Cellular)."

Lost Season 1 DVD Set is $38.99 here too and they also have the Xbox Live Starter set (w/ communicator, 12 month subscription and Crimson Skies) for $54.99.

Also, a 12 month subscription card is only $42.99 and they have the Halo 2 Expansion disc available for pre-order as well.

I know some of you guys have had problems with Buy.com, but personally I have been using them for 4 years now with no problems at all.

[quote name='jlarlee']yea I think that and desperate housewives comes out the same day. I'm kicking myself for missing that show so I will probably get that[/QUOTE]

For missing what? Lost or Housewives? Both are excellent, though I have yet to see the first 5 episodes of Housewives. Lost I caught up on when they were re-airing it back in Nov/Dec.

[quote name='alongx']For missing what? Lost or Housewives? Both are excellent, though I have yet to see the first 5 episodes of Housewives. Lost I caught up on when they were re-airing it back in Nov/Dec.[/QUOTE]

I have learned not to speak to my wife during this TV show. (Desperate Housewives)

I guess it's payback for when I didn't want her to talk to me during Ohio State's National championship game back in January of 2003.

HAHAHAH

Desperate Housewives is so bad, can't stand it, so I watch Iron Chef America then. :)

I love Lost through, a little less after Wednesdays episode through....

[quote name='alongx']For missing what? Lost or Housewives? Both are excellent, though I have yet to see the first 5 episodes of Housewives. Lost I caught up on when they were re-airing it back in Nov/Dec.[/QUOTE]
missing lost I have watched housewives from the beginning it is quite hilarious at times

Lost is one TV series I might actually consider buying on DVD. I started watching it when they re-aired it from the beginning mid-season. Too bad the DVD picture quality would be worse than how I'm used to watching it (in HD). Perhaps I'll just wait a few years when they transfer it to HD-DVD.

bread's done
Back