Lost: The complete collection Blu-ray $167.99 Amazon deal of the week

Goddamn, I want this set bad, but that is indeed a lot of money. A LOT of money.

Still might bite...just need to think...

EDIT: Ordered it. I might end up cancelling it, but I don't want to miss out if I decide I want it.

Just to refresh some memories around here this was $126 last November during a LD, I'm sure it will reach that price again if you are patient.

People should keep in mind that this is out of print and no longer being made.

If you're thinking about it, I'd suggest jumping on it before it disappears sometime in the future.

[quote name='shrike4242']People should keep in mind that this is out of print and no longer being made.

If you're thinking about it, I'd suggest jumping on it before it disappears sometime in the future.[/QUOTE]

Let's be realistic though. It's one of the biggest/most popular complete series box sets on blu ray. Even if this version is out of print, it's not like they won't do the same thing that was done with Battlestar Galactica and re-introduce it in different packaging.

[quote name='shrike4242']People should keep in mind that this is out of print and no longer being made.

If you're thinking about it, I'd suggest jumping on it before it disappears sometime in the future.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware of this, I wish I would have picked this up on BF then but I'm not a big fan of the show. I like the way it started but it slowly transgressed into something that didn't keep me hooked.

EDIT:I just checked Amazon's stock and it says they only have 98 left.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Let's be realistic though. It's one of the biggest/most popular complete series box sets on blu ray. Even if this version is out of print, it's not like they won't do the same thing that was done with Battlestar Galactica and re-introduce it in different packaging.[/QUOTE]

True, but this packaging is really, really cool. The Battlestar cylon head packaging sucked.

on the fence on this one.... I loved the show and was debating watching through the series one more time.

I know if I don't pick this up and it sells out I will regret it. I understand the price will only go up from here on, but 170 is a large hit all at once.

[quote name='BuckinKaeding']For anyone on the fence, this one includes an exclusive bonus disc that is freaking epic.[/QUOTE]

whats epic about it? did they give alternate endings?

[quote name='seether254']whats epic about it? did they give alternate endings?[/QUOTE]

Not alternate, but extended.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Not alternate, but extended.[/QUOTE]
That can be downloaded or watched in 720p/1080p online for free

i would love this set but 170 is about 50 more then im willing to pay, i was one of the lucky ones to get 1-5 for $100 during the gold box deal, as a huge lost fan i want the case and the extras but i already have the entire series on BL

if you are upgrading hold out, if you are looking to buy the set and cant wait i guess its a decent deal but the bonus disc is half ass like all complete series bonus disc, the footage doesn't answer much, actually ask quite a few more questions.

Out of curiosity, where did you hear this? A Google search for "Lost complete collection out of print" yields this thread as the top result.

Good deal for those who missed out on this during either the bf deal or the launch deal I got this for 129.99 when it was released.

lol i bought seasons 1-5 when it was $100 DOTD last year before season 6 aired, i think... still haven't bought season 6 yet

Seriously considering this one as well. Yeah for the price, i guess..
ItsaMeMario, really? Cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back