Lost: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD) Shipped @ Amazon - $33.49

Is this the cheapest this will get for a new copy? I have seen a few used copies on half.com sell for $25.00 but after shipping the price would almost be the same. I really want to pull the trigger on this but I am afraid it will drop cheaper.

EDIT:pulled the trigger and ended up buying it.

[quote name='ajh2298']Is this the cheapest this will get for a new copy? I have seen a few used copies on half.com sell for $25.00 but after shipping the price would almost be the same. I really want to pull the trigger on this but I am afraid it will drop cheaper.

EDIT:pulled the trigger and ended up buying it.[/quote]

Probably. Lost seasons never go on sale below $30.

Yes, Amazon matched Best Buy's price this week on all 4 seasons of Lost. Regular DVD only.

I picked up Season 2 and am trying to make up my mind whether to go Blu-Ray or not for Seasons 3 and 4...

I still need to get the first season. I never bought it. I might as well wait for the blu-ray release of 1 & 2, and buy them both. Hope there will be some sort of deal when the time comes.

[quote name='texasnightowl']
I picked up Season 2 and am trying to make up my mind whether to go Blu-Ray or not for Seasons 3 and 4...[/quote]

Pick 3 & 4 up on BluRay - you'll be happy you did. Season 3 looks a little better than 4 does, but they're both really solid. Looks like Amazon Marketplace sellers have Season 3 as cheap as $45 or so shipped.

Waiting on another Amazon sale. What was their Deal of the Day price they had for the first three seasons? I want to jump in on this show, but waiting until there's a good deal.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Waiting on another Amazon sale. What was their Deal of the Day price they had for the first three seasons? I want to jump in on this show, but waiting until there's a good deal.[/quote]

The 3 season bundle was around $59, so yea. That was a pretty good deal, I jumped on it. When the blu's come out for S1 and S2 I may sell all my seasons and upgrade. :lol:

[quote name='aaronmills']Pick 3 & 4 up on BluRay - you'll be happy you did. Season 3 looks a little better than 4 does, but they're both really solid. Looks like Amazon Marketplace sellers have Season 3 as cheap as $45 or so shipped.[/quote]

Thanks. I decided to go for the Blu versions. Just bought via Ebay so hopefully both will be here within the week. Got S3 "new, sealed" for a total (incl. shipping) of $39.88 and S4 "mint" for $35.98. Both sellers had ratings of over 99.5%, so should be OK. We'll see.

[quote name='texasnightowl']Thanks. I decided to go for the Blu versions. Just bought via Ebay so hopefully both will be here within the week. Got S3 "new, sealed" for a total (incl. shipping) of $39.88 and S4 "mint" for $35.98. Both sellers had ratings of over 99.5%, so should be OK. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

New and shipped S3 for only $39.88? That's an amazing deal. I need to look around ebay for that season.

Grr.. my girlfriend was just looking over my shoulder, saw this deal, and asked if I would get it for her. She gave me puppy eyes, and then winked. I can't refuse that face ;)

Hmm this is tempting me...!
2.gif

[quote name='texasnightowl']Thanks. I decided to go for the Blu versions. Just bought via Ebay so hopefully both will be here within the week. Got S3 "new, sealed" for a total (incl. shipping) of $39.88 and S4 "mint" for $35.98. Both sellers had ratings of over 99.5%, so should be OK. We'll see.[/quote]

Well, one down, one to go. Received S4 last night...really was in mint condition so now I'm just waiting on S3. Hopefully will get today or tomorrow...though, seller is in Ohio and might have snow issues.

Seen season 4's with peel off coupons on outside stating that if you buy season 4 and 3 together, you will save $20(BRDVD or SDVD).

I know a couple friends (big fans of Lost) that this would be great for. Probably won't drop below this price, nice find. thanks!

[quote name='itlnstln']Seen season 4's with peel off coupons on outside stating that if you buy season 4 and 3 together, you will save $20(BRDVD or SDVD).[/quote]

Nice! If I had seen those, I might have bought them in store...oh well. S3 arrived today, sealed as listed on the 'bay and looks great.

bread's done
Back