Lost Via Domus 360 $29.98 shipped from Newegg

If you're a Lost fan, it's worth playing through, but you can beat it with 900+ Achievement Points in about 5 hours.

What am I missing with this game? It pops up on here a lot and all I've done is seen a game based on a TV series and moved on. Is this a rare gem of a licensed product?

[quote name='rpepper']What am I missing with this game? It pops up on here a lot and all I've done is seen a game based on a TV series and moved on. Is this a rare gem of a licensed product?[/quote]

Nothing rare or even gem-like about it, in my estimation. It is, however, a must-have for diehard Lost fans like myself. I agree with the OP; I'm waiting for the $20 mark.

[quote name='the ender']Nothing rare or even gem-like about it, in my estimation. It is, however, a must-have for diehard Lost fans like myself. I agree with the OP; I'm waiting for the $20 mark.[/quote]

Ah, understood. I missed out on the Lost phenomenon. Currently, I"ve just gotten through season one of Battlestar Galactica. Apparently, I skipped 2004 somewhere in my life and am racing to catch up on the last four years' worth of TV. I have Lost queued up after I finish BSG though. :p

[quote name='cleaver']but you can beat it with 900+ Achievement Points in about 5 hours.[/quote]
Seriously? That's the perfect game for me. Not because I'm a Points whore - I have two kids and little gaming time...

[quote name='cleaver']If you're a Lost fan, it's worth playing through, but you can beat it with 900+ Achievement Points in about 5 hours.[/quote]

Seems that it's worth renting more than buying I guess then.

I'm a huge lost fan and I thought it was a good fan game. It lets you go through a couple of the familiar locales from the first three seasons. I beat it in about 5 and half hours and got all 1000. I figure I'll buy when it comes to 20 just to play again sometime. Considering we still have two more seasons to get through and it'll be two more years it'll be fun to play during that time.

I HATED this game, but I love Lost. Rented it from Gamefly to get the achievement points but after each episode was over I'd click continue to continue to the next one and it would throw me back to the beginning of the same episode and force me to play it through to the end again. Too aggravating and after completing episode two and then wanting me to do the whole go through the brush and cave episode again, I said no way and sent it back. Controls are horrible in my opinion as well.

bread's done
Back