Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

Just got done watching it and I loved it im a sucker for heartfelt movies I loved the original Annie and this one as well it was a very well executed film moving an age old classic story into a modern day setting definately worth a watch for those of you who enjoy the tale of Annie

whats going on guys and gals not really sure if any of the regulars are gals but gonna throw that in there just in case lol

medical update: I go for a followup appointment with neurologist tomorrow morning hopefully good news i.e. they tell me whats going on with me otherwise most likely more tests. Passed out again today on the way home from the store...yay.

In other news I have returned home from the store and have a digital copy of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies to give away

whats going on guys and gals not really sure if any of the regulars are gals but gonna throw that in there just in case lol

medical update: I go for a followup appointment with neurologist tomorrow morning hopefully good news i.e. they tell me whats going on with me otherwise most likely more tests. Passed out again today on the way home from the store...yay.

In other news I have returned home from the store and have a digital copy of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies to give away
Glad you are doing good my friend!!!

wish you the best and hope everything gets sorted as quickly and favorably as possible.

oh yea it sucks i mean so far i passed out twice at work once I almost landed on the grill at my station which woulda really sucked passed out once in the car and about 7 times at home one of which scared the shit out of my wife cause i was walking down the stairs at the time but luckily i fell back and then slid down the stairs on my arse

Alright guys we have quite a few people here so i will start the giveaway for the film and im gonna do it a little openended so its a good chance for everyone

Who is my favorite Middle Earth Character?

FIrst person to guess gets the film and I will not accept an edit of a post has to be a new post for each guess

Alright guys we have quite a few people here so i will start the giveaway for the film and im gonna do it a little openended so its a good chance for everyone

Who is my favorite Middle Earth Character?

FIrst person to guess gets the film and I will not accept an edit of a post has to be a new post for each guess
Gandolf

bread's done
Back