LOTR: Battle of Middle Earth Anthology Pack - $9.99 from AMZN (includes all 3 games)

The cover shows II as being the CE. Does it really come with all the goodies? (DVD, poster, exclusive unit & maps .....)
Now I regret picking up II for $5.

[quote name='cheapo72']The cover shows II as being the CE. Does it really come with all the goodies? (DVD, poster, exclusive unit & maps .....)
Now I regret picking up II for $5.[/QUOTE]

No.

Thanks OP.

The Battlefield 1942 Anthology is $9.99 too. Now all I need is something for $5...

Just an FYI: getting BFME II to work is a real hit-or-miss affair. I have an above-average PC running XP Pro, and every time I try to launch this game (I purchased it during a GoGamer.com sale) it crashes. I've spent several hours trying to fix the problem, and was unable to find a solution, even after applying all the official patches.

Like I said, this might not happen to everyone; but seeing as the issue has turned my copy of the game into a coaster, I thought I'd share.

What a great deal, both BfME games are a ton of fun.

I remember that Amazon had 2 preorder price mistakes on the first game. They had the CD version for only $20 for awhile (which I ordered) and the DVD version for $10 (which I also ordered, but they canceled). $20 for the first BfME was the best preorder deal I've ever gotten on a game. :D

bread's done
Back