LOTR: ROTK DVD deals?

target has it for 14.99....free box of act II popcorn (8 pack or smaller, your choice)...and a free pack of 10 aa duracell batteries

if you buy this, and dont buy it at target....kill yourself now, because you're an idiot

Deepdiscountdvd.com has it for $12.89 plus free shipping. Personally, I'm waiting for the extended version which should come out around November.

Got mine at target with free popcorn, and batteries. I had a $5 off coupon from wallgreens, but the bitches at target wouldnt take it. I was so bummed out.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']you should've found one of the fat sweaty cashier bitches (im sure their was at least one)...and told her you'd give her a pack of popcorn if she let you use the coupon[/quote]

LMFAO. that would have been funny. I was there a 9am, and was so tired. ha ha ha free popcorn. ha ha ha

Best buy charge you 15.99 but it gives you a free 8-pack AA Duracel battery for free and a free collector magazine

I'm pissed - I waited to get LOTR in a big DVD boxed set, and now that the set is out, it's more expensive than if I bought each of the DVD's on their release date (at 14.99-15.99 each)

along just get the extended edition ones.

It does suck that the trilogy is 56.99 and you could of bought each lotr movie for 14.99-15.99 release week.
(44.97-47.97)

Im tempted to buy rotk just because its so cheap at target (free popcorn free battieries)

But the extended version will be so much better and i really hate the idea of buying the same dvds 2 times.

The Meijer in Rolling Meadows,IL has it for $9.99. They are doing a grand opening with store specific deals including a $99 Xbox.

My brother took up the bestbuy deal. The Entertainment Weekly thing rang up for $9.99 before the employee keyed in the promotion (I didn't know you can buy it separately). He also got free batteries and get this, a free matchbox car that came with the batteries.

RotK
LotR EW Edition
8 Pack of batteries
Matchbox car
- all for just over $17.

Blockbuster has a package deal where you can get the DVD and 7 fmovie rental for $29.99.

Not to appealing to me but it's there if anyone is interested.

bread's done
Back