LOTR: Third Age (GC/PS2/XB) (and many more) under $10 at GPXGame.com

botticus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Hope this will do for a first post (even though thanks to my really sweet new cable connection it'll probably take an hour to gather these URLs)...

GC ($9.99):
http://home.gpxgame.com/gpx/productdetail.asp?sku=2140268

PS2 ($9.49):
http://home.gpxgame.com/gpx/productdetail.asp?sku=2110539

XBOX ($9.49):
http://home.gpxgame.com/gpx/productdetail.asp?sku=2120461

Doesn't appear to be pre-owned - or its cleverly disguised. Either way, best price I've seen by far. I've been wanting to pick up this game for GC for a while, now's as good a time as any.

Anyone have any history with this vendor?

EDIT: ugh, shipping sucks ($4.55 ground to Ohio), but I guess that still leaves it as cheap or cheaper than anywhere else I've seen new.

If anyone who got their orders cancelled wants to try to get them honored (now if the price went up or later if they get restocked), just let me know and I'll send you a copy of my email so you have some corroboration it wasn't by your request. I apologize again!

FYI, according to a heavily accented woman calling on behalf of GPXgame.com, it's all my fault that their system sent me confirmations not intended for me, and that their employees blindly cancelled orders on my request, and that I didn't know that those orders that were mistakenly sent to my email weren't also mistakenly charged to my credit card. Stupid me.

Hey Botticus, could you PM me your email? My order got canceled "Per my instruction", so I guess the same thing happened to me, too. Maybe I can call 'em up and have 'em renew my order. I thought everything seemed fine though, since I registered a new account when I made it, and they charged my debit card the correct amount.

ok just an update they were able to adjust my order and removed items that were out of stock but i still got the remaining games at the prices from last night. so there is hope.

Well, after calling a few times and getting shuffled around, not actually talking to anyone, they activated my order again.

Also, now on their webpage when I look at my order status, it lists it as $36.66 which is what it should be, but when I look at my bank account, it shows one $27.** pending, and now another. It also says it's been shipped.

Looks like after all this I will be getting my order, but Jebus... Never going to do buisness with them again. Bad service, bad webpage, bad everything but the price.

I ordered from mwave.com because of the reseller ratings and they had LOR ROTK for -1.45 so I picked up about 20 games and added 5 of the ROTK and it gave me 7.25 back Hah so 25 games for 155 shipped aint to bad. Plus they had x box controllers for 2.49 so i grabbed 2 of those. Already have a tracking number too, Very fast. Try mwave guys. Just add ROTK and get the -2 credit its a free game haha. I added 90 to my cart and my order was free but thought that it would give it away and be cancelled. Ahh well im happy.

I was a victim to of the OPs cancellation emails (I don't blame him) and thus had my order cancelled. After one phone call it was fixed...and now my order has shipped. If you had your order cancelled, you might want to talk to Christine, the manager of the Processing Department.

Thank you OP and to the others who pointed out they had more cheap games. My damage:

SKU QTY Description Item Price Ext. Price

2120447 1 PRINCE OF PERSIA: WARRIOR WITHIN FOR XBOX (#51198) $8.49 $8.49

2120395 1 PSI-OPS MINDGATE CONSPIRACY FOR XBOX (#30031) $8.49 $8.49

2140199 1 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE III C.A.R.D. REVOLUTION FOR GAMECUBE (#61028) $9.25 $9.25

2110521 1 FRONT MISSION 4 FOR PS2 (#90401) $9.25 $9.25

2110558 1 JAK 3 FOR PS2 (#97330) $9.49 $9.49

2110455 1 ONIMUSHA 3 FOR PS2 (#26024) $9.15 $9.15

2160074 1 METROID ZERO MISSION FOR GAME BOY ADVANCE (#AGBPBMXE) $9.49 $9.49

Thank you for choosing GPXGame.com Sub-Total $63.61
Shipping & Handling Fee $9.29
Sales Tax (CA only) $0.00
Order Total $72.90

[quote name='Az986']I just got my order today. I ordered Riddick and PoP:WW and both were new and look fine.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. Glad it worked out.

Got my order today, apparently one of the orders I didn't think went through did so I got 2 orders. Thats ok though since that one has all the games I wanted and the second only has some of them, the second I called in and a couple games were out of stock.

I figure I'll sell the extras if anyone wants them message me prices below plus shipping, I think I have a third age for xbox on back order coming to me as well.

Spiderman 2 (PS2) $13

Chronicles of Riddick (Xbox) $12

Also everything is new and sealed and not greatest hits.

Got my stuff today, all in good shape. Big pain in the butt getting everything through, but now it's here, everything's kosher. Riddick, PoP:WW, RotK, and 3 strategy guides for $27. Woo!

glad to hear people are getting their stuff, i'm kicking myself for not picking pop2 for the gc and the 4 player zelda game tho...anyhoo, i just picked up some strategy guides for cheap, highlights include mgs twin snakes guide and mario and luigi superstar for $1.50 each...picked up a couple more for $12 shipped...

They have the Nintendo Brand wired Controllers for $7.21 to $7.49 (black, indigo, spice). Yes, they have two listings at different prices for each of the black and indigo ones, but I think they only have one listing for the spice controller.

Also, the green Xbox Controller-S is $14.xx. Again, two listings at different prices, though.

Did they have any deals for DS or PSP games for less then $10 when they had those insane markdowns? I can't remember looking at those listings last week...maybe I just assumed there wasn't any deals for games on those systems.

Got 6/7th of my order today...all fresh and factory sealed:

PRINCE OF PERSIA: WARRIOR WITHIN FOR XBOX (#51198) $8.49 $8.49

PSI-OPS MINDGATE CONSPIRACY FOR XBOX (#30031) $8.49 $8.49

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE III C.A.R.D. REVOLUTION FOR GAMECUBE (#61028) $9.25 $9.25

FRONT MISSION 4 FOR PS2 (#90401) $9.25 $9.25

JAK 3 FOR PS2 (#97330) $9.49 $9.49

ONIMUSHA 3 FOR PS2 (#26024) $9.15 $9.15

Metroid: Zero Mission is to arrive Saturday.

This had to be one of the biggest under the radar deals on CAG. Granted, it lasted only about 12 hours after the OP posted and the subject header is misleading because a broad amount of games were going for under $10 and not just LOTR: TA.

Yeah... didn't even think to update the subject, I'll have to remember that next time I find a gem like this. As if that will happen. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even manage to get in on this, being too busy cancelling everyone else's orders. ha! But I'm still checking their site occasionally...

well i picked up a few GC controllers for about 7$ from this place and they came new and sealed, there are still some deals left on these as well as on some third party controllers for various systems on this site.

bread's done
Back