LOTR Trilogy $13.50 w/free shipping @ F.Y.E.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Can't wait until they release the Extended Versions on HD-DVD... now that's gonna rule them all.[/QUOTE]

Not according to this....

[quote name='Randal Graves']Randal Graves: [describing the Lord of the Rings Trilogy] Here's the first movie.
[walks a few steps, staring blankly]
Randal Graves: And here's the second movie.
[walks a few steps again, pretends to trip]
Randal Graves: You ready for the third movie?
[walks yet again, stops, pretends to throw the ring into the volcano. Shrugs his shoulders and turns around][/quote]

Awesome, I'll buy these since I was an idiot and bought the fullscreen versions when they came out. What was I thinking?!

Do these have any content not on the extended discs? The not-so-cheapass-dvd-fiend in me would make me reverse double dip.

Anybody seen any deals on the Harry Potter Collection while I'm at it. I know the movies are set to go on moratorium and I have never purchased them...I'm an idiot! Or I should wait till they come out on HD-DVD.

Way to leave in the FW links so that CAGers help FW get credit.:roll:

I already have this and it's pretty shitty... it's just the three movies in a box. I wish I hadn't gotten it since the 12 disc set went on sale the week after I got it.

Damn, if I wasn't so broke right now, I would definitely get the Die Hard and Friday box sets. Are these everyday prices, or sales?

Target has an exclusive version of the Die Hard trilogy for 19.99. The difference is instead of the giant cases that are used for the movies, thinpacks are used and you lose the three bonus discs.

[quote name='PapiChullo']Damn, if I wasn't so broke right now, I would definitely get the Die Hard and Friday box sets. Are these everyday prices, or sales?[/QUOTE]

The die hard collection appears to be out of stock now. They emailed me telling me they removed it from my order.

[quote name='Vinny']Way to leave in the FW links so that CAGers help FW get credit.:roll:

[/quote]

Ooops! I just copied those links.. muh bad!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Not according to this....[/quote]

According to Randal Graves, it's also acceptable to watch a fat man in bondage suck off a donkey. :roll:

[quote name='Blade']According to Randal Graves, it's also acceptable to watch a fat man in bondage suck off a donkey. :roll:[/quote]

bunch of savages in this town

[quote name='Blade']According to Randal Graves, it's also acceptable to watch a fat man in bondage suck off a donkey. :roll:[/QUOTE]

He thought Kelly was a woman.

[quote name='Vinny']Way to leave in the FW links so that CAGers help FW get credit.:roll:

I already have this and it's pretty shitty... it's just the three movies in a box. I wish I hadn't gotten it since the 12 disc set went on sale the week after I got it.[/quote]
De-FW'd those links.

bread's done
Back