Lots of free stuff being given away live.

Are you guys having that hard of time with the video? I am on Verizons slowest connection they sell for DSL in my area with 500 people in the room and still able to see both videos.

So honestly... I don't get the "24 hours straight" thing. It ends up being people dying out early and then 2 people duke it out for 5-10 minutes. Sounds like a good time to eat/drink/bathroom whatever. I'm sure they would have worked out sometime ahead of time to have "epic fights" for each other in case someone needed.

[quote name='packerfan10']Are you guys having that hard of time with the video? I am on Verizons slowest connection they sell for DSL in my area with 500 people in the room and still able to see both videos.[/QUOTE]

I reloaded the page twice just to see, but never got more than an empty black box. It's not my internet since that's working fine.

They just gave away a halo map pack for everyone calling bs....

1zey1ir.jpg

I tried the guiness thing w/ COD World@War a couple years back, we shot for 48hrs, but made it about 36 before sleep deprivation hit and we started passing out.

In reality it's not a straight through thing, you get 5 minutes break every hour and can save it up and take up to 30 mins at a time (or something close, I dont remember exact amounts). Plenty of time for whatever you need a break for though.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']So honestly... I don't get the "24 hours straight" thing. It ends up being people dying out early and then 2 people duke it out for 5-10 minutes. Sounds like a good time to eat/drink/bathroom whatever. I'm sure they would have worked out sometime ahead of time to have "epic fights" for each other in case someone needed.[/QUOTE]

24 hours isn't that long to be playing a game. I just wouldn't watch it.

@Strigol Is that only for WAW? I know a few people that can easily do it with me, but not in WAW.

Bob, it probably depends on what game has what records. If WAW's record is 46 hours, but Barbie's Horse Adventure is only 20 minutes, then thats a good way to pick games bahahaha.

bread's done
Back