Lots of great PC components for sale! SLi mobo, video card, Hard drive and more!

motuza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Pictures available upon request. Only looking to sell at the moment.

-Abit Fatal1ty(Fatality) FP-IN9 Motherboard: $77 shipped
Only problems with this mobo are that there's one slot of RAM that don't have the white pins, but the RAM still stays secure in the motherboard. Also there is no I/O shield. This mobo is SLI comptaible, and the SLi bridge will be included. Also included are 2 SATA cables and a baggie of screws, as well as manual and drivers cd.

-120GB Western Digital IDE Hard Drive 7200RPM: $45 shipped
Good working condition. Nice hard drive. Drive and IDE cable only.

-LG DVDR/RW Burner with Litescribe- $25 shipped
Good working DVD drive and burner with litescribe.

-PNY Geforce 8500GT - $55 shipped
This is a good graphics card for low profile play and videos. Can run most new things on lower settings. I will include the HDTV cable, S-Video cable and a free copy of Battlefield 2 along with a burned copy of drivers from the nvidia site.

-Antec Sonata III Case with 500 watt Antec Earthwatts power supply: $70 local pickup only
Nice and attractive case with few marks or smudges. Missing 2 back shields but otherwise is in good condition.

-Acomdata 320GB external hard drive 7200RPM - $75 shipped
Good, fast external hard drive. Uses external power supply and is USB 2.0. All needed components will be included.

--------------------------------------------------SOLD------------------------------------------------

-Pentium Core 2 duo E4300 CPU Conroe Edition 1.8 GHz(comes with aftermarket ASUS silent knight fan): $80 shipped
This is a cpu in good working condition. I don't have a box for the cpu, but I have an extra manual with Core 2 Duo sticker. The box for the silent knight is provided. You can easily overclock this sucker to 3.0 GHz and with the aftermaket cooler it'll run at around a mere 37 degrees Celsius.

-OCZ Platinum 4 gb DDR2 800 PC 6400 4GB RAM: $60 shipped
OCZ RAM with gold heatspreader. 2 4GB sticks of ram.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back