Lots of Nintendo Registration codes for sale

TJordan522

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
I don't need to trade, I already have all of the codes registered. I will sell each code for $3, PayPal only. As you know, when you register 5 codes on Nintendo's website you get a free Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc with playable demo.

I have codes for:

Mario Kart (x2)
Pokemon Colosseum (x2)
Wario Ware
Mario Party

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Jordan

[quote name='dracula']oh just give them away. Thats what i did.[/quote]

Maybe I eventually will, but I'm going to see how this works out.

[quote name='skygunnerblue']oh just give them away... help someone out[/quote]

It's not like the $2 is really that much. And I'm not expecting people to buy all 5 codes, I am selling them at $2 a piece for people who only need like 1 more.

And I will eventually give them away if I still have some left. I give away lots of stuff, every month I give away my EA store gift card...

Yeah, but like I said this is for people who need one more code or something. And even if someone wanted all 5 codes, it would work out to $10, the same price you claim one would be able to buy it for.

By the way, I sold those codes but now have 3 more. PM me if interested.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Not to be the party pooper, but you can also buy the metroid disc for $10 at best buy, eb, and gamestop once the bundle is out.[/quote]

Not to be the party pooper... but they won't be given to stores seperately. They will only be bundled inside the metroid gamecube bundle. So if you want it, you better start collecting some codes.

OK, just sold a few so here is what's left.

Pokemon Colloseum
Mario Kart (x2)
Mario Party

PM me if interested or send me an IM: TJordan522

Thanks!
Jordan

[quote name='Arakias']TJordan - in your signature why dont you add $ made using CAG?[/quote]

Very funny. I didn't know it was a crime to sell video game items on a video game site.

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='Arakias']TJordan - in your signature why dont you add $ made using CAG?[/quote]

Very funny. I didn't know it was a crime to sell video game items on a video game site.[/quote]

But you are not selling items. You are selling a series of numbers and letters.

[quote name='moe11888'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='Arakias']TJordan - in your signature why dont you add $ made using CAG?[/quote]

Very funny. I didn't know it was a crime to sell video game items on a video game site.[/quote]

But you are not selling items. You are selling a series of numbers and letters.[/quote]

You know what I mean. Geez, why the hostility?

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='moe11888'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='Arakias']TJordan - in your signature why dont you add $ made using CAG?[/quote]

But you are not selling items. You are selling a series of numbers and letters.[/quote]

You know what I mean. Geez, why the hostility?[/quote]

I was just joking, but I really want some pins for free, because I really want that demo.

How are you getting multiples of each game's codes? Methinks someone is getting them from blockbuster or a game store.

I think I might have some code(s) to give away for free. Where are the codes located? Are they on the box, manual, or a seperate sheet of paper?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']How are you getting multiples of each game's codes? Methinks someone is getting them from blockbuster or a game store.[/quote]

My brother works at Blockbuster, and when new games come in he takes out all the papers and manuals to keep behind the counter, that way they give out the manual when you rent it to make sure it never gets lost or stolen. His boss lets him keep the registration sheets.

[quote name='sj41']I think I might have some code(s) to give away for free. Where are the codes located? Are they on the box, manual, or a seperate sheet of paper?[/quote]

They are on a seperate sheet.

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='RedvsBlue']How are you getting multiples of each game's codes? Methinks someone is getting them from blockbuster or a game store.[/quote]

My brother works at Blockbuster, and when new games come in he takes out all the papers and manuals to keep behind the counter, that way they give out the manual when you rent it to make sure it never gets lost or stolen. His boss lets him keep the registration sheets.[/quote]

I'm not gonna get down on you but if that's the case I'd be giving them away, but that's just me.

bread's done
Back