Lots of Old Classic PSone RPGs and games. Not really cheap but lots of hard to.

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
find/rare games.

No clue as to how good this company is but I saw them posted in another thread (RE2 thread for GCN for 39.99) and decided to make a separate thread devoted to the other games that I saw that I think are kind of rare/difficult to find.

PSone

Alundra 2 - 29.99 - In stock

Breathe of Fire III - 69.99 for anyone that truly wants it - In stock

Breathe of Fire IV - 39.99 for those that truly want it - In stock

Chocobo's Dungeon - 39.99 - Out of Stock

Deception 3: Dark Delusion - 29.99 - In stock

Dragon Warrior 7 - 69.99

Grandia - 69.99 This one is now coming in as out of stock. It was in just a few moments ago when I last checked.

Kagero: Deception II - 26.99 - In stock

Silhouette Mirage - 19.99 - Not too bad of a price either for a pretty tough find of a Working Designs game. I think Walmart.com might have it for $10 or so though. - In stock

Koudelka - 29.99 - Pretty difficult to find game. Not to bad of a price either and i hear it's pretty good. Predeccesor to Shadow Hearts. - Out of Stock

Tail Concerto - 19.99 - Very tough to find Atlus game and reasonably priced IMO. 19.99 isn't too bad; I think that's the going rate for it at EB used or so before coupons. - In stock

Threads of Fate - 29.99 - A little exorbant if you ask me.

Tobal No. 1 - 29.99

Brave Fencer Musashi - 69.99 - :shock:

Swagman - 19.99 - No clue to this one but it looks kind of cool from the cover - In stock

Torneko: The Last Hope - 19.99 - Great price for this game IMO. Goes for just about this price on ebay and can be tough to find - In stock

No One Can Stop Mr. Domino - 19.99 A perenial CAG favorite - In stock

Capcom versus SNK Pro PS - 16.99 - In stock

Pocket Fighter - 19.99

GBC

Metal Walker - 24.99 - In stock

Mega Man Xtreme - 18.99 - In stock

Ghosts and Goblins - 19.99 - In stock

Mega Man Xtreme 2 - 19.99 - In stock

GCN

Cubivore - 29.99

Some prices are not too bad IMO.

Some of these are coming out of stock all of a sudden, so grab them while you can.

I saw Alundra 2 B&M at a GameQuest, forgot at which mall, for $29.99 also. They also got games like Wild Arms 2, Tobal No 1, and other sealed non-GH PSX RPGs for MSRP. Maybe I'll go look again.

[quote name='Scorch']Oh god, now everyone's going to link to stuff from GQD. Way too expensive.[/quote]

Somebody might really, really want some of these. Some of them aren't that bad in price like the Deceptions which I've been trying to find forever.

Besides, isn't it better just to have it one thread anyway. I'm going to keep adding stuff to the list as I go through the website.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I saw Alundra 2 B&M at a GameQuest, forgot at which mall, for $29.99 also. They also got games like Wild Arms 2, Tobal No 1, and other sealed non-GH PSX RPGs for MSRP. Maybe I'll go look again.[/quote]

My EB had an Alundra 2 mistagged for 7.99. It's the same price that is on the website but my friend that works there said it should have been 24.99 or something like that. I think he was switching it with the DC version, though, which I know is that price.

Ah man I want those Deceptions so bad but that is way too much :( Might pick up the Tails Concerto though. I got the demo long ago and it was awesome. Glad I picked up the BoF games at GR for cheap. Wow. Thanks!

Well, I'm basically done guys. I think I fouhnd most of the hard to find/rare games that were on their sites. Don't hoard them all now.

[quote name='Zennousha']Ah man I want those Deceptions so bad but that is way too much :( Might pick up the Tails Concerto though. I got the demo long ago and it was awesome. Glad I picked up the BoF games at GR for cheap. Wow. Thanks![/quote]

ive seen these often at fye for $15

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='SOSTrooper']I saw Alundra 2 B&M at a GameQuest, forgot at which mall, for $29.99 also. They also got games like Wild Arms 2, Tobal No 1, and other sealed non-GH PSX RPGs for MSRP. Maybe I'll go look again.[/quote]

My EB had an Alundra 2 mistagged for 7.99. It's the same price that is on the website but my friend that works there said it should have been 24.99 or something like that. I think he was switching it with the DC version, though, which I know is that price.[/quote]

Alundra 2 isn't worth anything, check out ebay prices $8 is about what I'd expect to pay.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Insanely overpriced, almost across the board.[/quote]

Some of them aren't too bad IMO for a new sealed game if indeed they are. Mostly the prices you would probably see at Ebay for most of them.

I still feel the sting from trading in my copy of Grandia (that I got complete for $5) in for $7 two years ago.

I bought my copy of BoFIII with some of my Prom Tux fund when it was re-released for $17 and my copy of Grandia from wal-mart for $20 a few years ago. But $70 for each? Cheese and Rice.

On a side note, this is the site that has(had) Grandia Xtreme for $60. I'll stick with the pre-owned copy I got for under $20.

i've been to their store in la and the prices seems to be cheaper instore, bofiii $40, brave fencer $40, dwvii $40, there was also psone super puzzle fighter $40...but there were many others i want to add to my collection but prices were too high...

Find me a U.S Tobal 2 and I'll buy it LOL.

Man I got a mint complete Brave Fencer Musashi for like $15 last summer and thought nothing of it. Does that game have collectors value???

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Grandia isn't worth $7 let alone $70. That game deserves to live in dumpsters. Bleck.[/quote]

Um, no it's not worth $70. But it is a good RPG.

Nice rare deals OP. Proud to say I found Brave Fencer Musashi last Thursday at a local pawn shop with the FFVII promo disc for $5. I even asked if the second disc made it ten (like an idiot) but he said, "Nope, still $5."

a lot of these games are cheap off ebay. i picked up a mint complete koudelka fir 7 shipped- my gamestop has chocobo's dungoen for 11.99. tobal no 1. is crap-people only wanted it for the ff7 demo-now tobal 2 on the other hand if you can play an import burn, if worth getting

Is a copy of Grandia in mint condition worth anything? I've got one sitting around... never got past the 30 minute mark.

[quote name='Chacrana']Is a copy of Grandia in mint condition worth anything? I've got one sitting around... never got past the 30 minute mark.[/quote]

Check eBay, that's usually a good way to tell if a game's worth anything.

Thanks OP, but no thanks. These prices suck... You'd be better off eBaying.

my DW7 is still unopened, i got it for 15 or 20 from gamestop a couple a months ago, that price is just crazy!

It looks like RE2 has been reprinted... the eBay prices have crashed and burned! Heck, $40 is too much... I might return my copy.

I got my stuff yesterday. Very quick shipping but it's pretty expensive too. $4 to ship a GC game, and that's their cheapest price.

bread's done
Back