Love Hina Jap Import

360CoreGaMer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I love the anime love hina, so am some what interested in the game, although we all know that a majority of the time, the games based upon shows, suck.

it's probably a dating sim game so unless you like these types of games and are pretty up to snuff with your kanji i'd say spend your money on something else.

[quote name='360CoreGaMer']I love the anime love hina, so am some what interested in the game, although we all know that a majority of the time, the games based upon shows, suck.[/quote]

that anime is awesome. sucks how hard it is to find that final movie they did in japanese with english subtitles. the only version of it i could find was a dub. love hina again.

Hey, I like Inuyasha. But you dont see me playing his shitty games. ;)

Although the Samurai Champloo game wasnt the worst thing in the world.

[quote name='Puffa469']Hey, I like Inuyasha. But you dont see me playing his shitty games. ;)
[/quote]

Basically. Inuyasha's a pretty decent anime. Not the best, but far from the worst. Yet, every game I've ever seen based on show reeked of lameness.

I still do not get the diffrence between cartoons and anime if there is one, but DBZ is AMAZING, weather it's the games or even the real anime (not this USA BS)

[quote name='bigl523']it's probably a dating sim game so unless you like these types of games and are pretty up to snuff with your kanji i'd say spend your money on something else.[/quote]

I kind of forgot about that tiny aspect of the language barrier, just excited to see one of my favorite anime's in a video game.

[quote name='360CoreGaMer']I still do not get the diffrence between cartoons and anime if there is one, but DBZ is AMAZING, weather it's the games or even the real anime (not this USA BS)[/quote]

'Anime' is Japanese for 'Cartoon'.

So Anime has to come from Japan, and usually denotes a certain visual style.

bread's done
Back