Low Prices on next gen games from sellers on amazon in here

gamerguy2k7

CAGiversary!
I guess these are good considering high prices but i shall share what i saw

Unfortunately ridge racer 7 (ps3) was 32.99 but i ordered the last one.

Metal Slug Anthology(Wii): $25.95 pls 3.25 shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000GQ1NK4/sr=8-2/qid=1176902250/ref=olp_tab_new/102-0228870-8467357?ie=UTF8&coliid=&qid=1176902250&sr=8-2&seller=&colid=&condition=new

(also selling ridge racer 7 for $35.02)

Need for Speed Carbon $20.99 Wii (same seller has chickenlittle 15.98 and avatar for 13.98 for wii)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000JHO4CY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_7/102-0228870-8467357?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1176902379&sr=8-7

Kameo elements of Power (360) $14.63

gonna search out some more... thought those werewere decent deals...

[quote name='Masterkyo']I heard Metal Slug Anthology on PS2 is the BEST version.[/QUOTE]

Haven't played the PS2 version but was a little underwhelmed by the Wii version. Unless you have a GC controller, it's not the easiest game to control (most of the alternate control schemes are a bit strange), and has a lot of loading, especially in the newer games (MS4, 5, 6). Definitely felt like a "Rushed console launch" release. (Even with all the delays)

I definitely preferred the Xbox/PS2 Metal Slug releases to the Anthology (Although it was nice to get MS6). I would imagine the PS2 Anthology isn't bad, although it may have the same loading.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I heard Metal Slug Anthology on PS2 is the BEST version.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard a lot of people are having issues with controller lag in the PS2 version.

SCORE! I've been waiting for Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii to go below 30$!!! Thanks a bunch.... now if Baten Kaitos Origins can go down to 20$ and have reasonably priced shipping.....my monthly budget can be completely disgarded.

Man I'm not going to have any video game funds by December at this rate.

Then again I'm kind of relunctant to trust these sellers........ will have to inspect further!

[quote name='nefaquotek']SCORE! I've been waiting for Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii to go below 30$!!! Thanks a bunch.... now if Baten Kaitos Origins can go down to 20$ and have reasonably priced shipping.....my monthly budget can be completely disgarded.

Man I'm not going to have any video game funds by December at this rate.

Then again I'm kind of relunctant to trust these sellers........ will have to inspect further![/quote]

*sigh* you know you can get MSA Wii for $30 new right? The $10 off coupon from BB? Good for $39.99 and up games? I past the deal b/c like most people said, it's not that great using the wiimote...

Now that people mentioned lagging in the PS2 version, i'm not sure i want it for the PS2 now :(

[quote name='Serpentor']*sigh* you know you can get MSA Wii for $30 new right? The $10 off coupon from BB? Good for $39.99 and up games? I past the deal b/c like most people said, it's not that great using the wiimote...

Now that people mentioned lagging in the PS2 version, i'm not sure i want it for the PS2 now :([/quote]

The coupons are now $5 off, I'm pretty sure the $10 expired some time ago...

[quote name='donut']The coupons are now $5 off, I'm pretty sure the $10 expired some time ago...[/quote]

Ya I didn't have money back when the 40$ was available and to make things worse......my Best Buy didn't have any MSA.

Well I probably wont have any time to play this game in the next two months. So I'm going to wait and hope that it doesn't disappear from the shelves.

[quote name='Serpentor']*sigh* you know you can get MSA Wii for $30 new right? The $10 off coupon from BB? Good for $39.99 and up games? I past the deal b/c like most people said, it's not that great using the wiimote...

Now that people mentioned lagging in the PS2 version, i'm not sure i want it for the PS2 now :([/quote]
The $10 off coupons expired at the end of February, so that's a no-go on the $10 off. The GGC & GamePro coupons are $5 off, so it would be $35.

[quote name='Brian9824']Ehhh i snagged Kameo new for $7.50 at target[/quote]

Targets here are to close to the city for those great clearance prices

Metal Slug Anthology has "PSP" written all over it to me. That little guy seems to be be the collection king and I'm okay with it.

New, epic games for the consoles and replaying classics for on-the-go.

[quote name='WebScud']Metal Slug Anthology has "PSP" written all over it to me. That little guy seems to be be the collection king and I'm okay with it.

New, epic games for the consoles and replaying classics for on-the-go.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. I agree 100%.

But there are a ton of fun games if you are on a LONG flight and the charge can last, including some of the RPG's like Ys and VP:L. And old school RPG's like the Phantasy Stars on the Genesis Collection.

bread's done
Back