Lowball #163 Is Finished. Invoices Sent. Tracking #'s Up.

[quote name='xgrimx']I paid him nearly a month ago at this point, and I'm in the same spot as you.

I already filed my dispute and left negative feedback.[/QUOTE]

Just left negative feedback.
I know things happen sometimes, but there's no excuse for not being able to spend 5 minutes cleaning PM inbox and replying to emails.

so i tried to dispute my payment through paypal but i cant because i sent a mobile payment and it must of registered as a gift. i sent him a request money option a couple days ago so i could get refunded, but suprise still no response. if i dont get some kind of response sometime very soon ill be going to a mod and im gonna report him to the internet fraud website.

[quote name='keck17']has anyone heard from amblix at all. he hasnt been on in 2 days, pm box is still full and it been over a week i paid him with no response. im pissed to the point where i dont even want the items anymore and want a refund. i even sent him a email. it only takes seconds to respond. what should i do[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hbk']Just left negative feedback.
I know things happen sometimes, but there's no excuse for not being able to spend 5 minutes cleaning PM inbox and replying to emails.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying for sure what's going on here, but Amblix has always been a good trader and I don't think he would deliberately flake out.

One thing you guys should be aware of is that he's an active military service member (I'm not 100% sure whether he's deployed at the moment), so "a little bit busy" might well be a different situation than "car's in the shop", just saying.

Me and some others know him a bit, so I'll reach out to him and see if I can get in contact.

[quote name='bvharris']I'm not saying for sure what's going on here, but Amblix has always been a good trader and I don't think he would deliberately flake out.

One thing you guys should be aware of is that he's an active military service member (I'm not 100% sure whether he's deployed at the moment), so "a little bit busy" might well be a different situation than "car's in the shop", just saying.

Me and some others know him a bit, so I'll reach out to him and see if I can get in contact.[/QUOTE]
ok say he got deployed he last logged on here on 9/22, i paid him on the 16th. he could have responded in that time frame. cant pm him his inbox is full, i sent a couple emails and a refund request to his paypal email address. all im asking for is a refund and a response. i dont make alot of money so having $57 tied up like this is getting to me. i just want it back and for this to be over with.

[quote name='keck17']ok say he got deployed he last logged on here on 9/22, i paid him on the 16th. he could have responded in that time frame. cant pm him his inbox is full, i sent a couple emails and a refund request to his paypal email address. all im asking for is a refund and a response. i dont make alot of money so having $57 tied up like this is getting to me. i just want it back and for this to be over with.[/QUOTE]

I hear you, trust me. I've tried to reach out to him, and a couple other CAGs who I know who know him suggested his service might be over, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

I'll let you guys know if I find out anything.

Same here HBK, been about 3 weeks since i heard anything, mine was only $15 but it was 7 games i really wanted, i really want the games but will take the refund if i can't get them

[quote name='Amblix']hbk, your refund was sent over a week ago and cancelled from your end, I will be doing it again at this very moment. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hi I just saw that. I didn't see anything last week though.
But anyway, thanks a lot bro.

bread's done
Back