Lowball is over! All packages have been shipped - PM me if you want your tracking #

Well, having the complete series of Yu Yu Hakusho on Blu-Ray would've been nice, but I was hoping to get them for around $20. They're all yours, Nate (or whoever outbids you :p )

Black Ops Hardened Edition Contents Only (steelbook, collector's medal with display case, and manual)-$6
Lord of Arcana Slayer Edition-$6
Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition -$6

Black Ops Hardened Edition Contents Only (steelbook, collector's medal with display case, and manual)-$8
Lord of Arcana Slayer Edition-$9
Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition -$9

[quote name='Josh5890']Did I miss something? The OP has it without a bid.[/QUOTE]

Look back a page. OP hasn't update in a while...

[quote name='kube00']$65 for the psp? I may have reached my limit here[/QUOTE]
makinrain.jpg

:ps3:
007: Blood Stone - $6
3D Dot Game Heroes - $6
Black Ops Hardened Edition Contents Only (steelbook, collector's medal with display case, and manual) - $11
Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition Contents Only (steelbook, artbook, and manual) - $2
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition
- $10
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition contents only (steelbook, slip cover, comic, and manual) - $3
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Contents Only (steelbook and hard cover artbook) - $6
Watchmen Complete Experience (with Blu-ray movie) - $2

Black Ops Hardened Edition Contents Only (steelbook, collector's medal with display case, and manual) - $13
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Contents Only (steelbook and hard cover artbook) -
$8

Black Ops Hardened Edition Contents Only (steelbook, collector's medal with display case, and manual) - $14
Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition - $11

Black Ops Hardened Edition Contents Only (steelbook, collector's medal with display case, and manual) -9.00
Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition Contents Only (steelbook, artbook, and manual) - 1.50
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition contents only (steelbook, slip cover, comic, and manual) - 4.00
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Contents Only (steelbook and hard cover artbook) - 5.50
Need For Speed: The Run (online pass used) - 7.00

Misc:
Toy Story 3 Blu-ray Ironpack only (some light scratches)-1

bread's done
Back