Lowball is over! All packages have been shipped - PM me if you want your tracking #

Mine didn't ship today but I paid first?

sadthing027.gif

Don't worry Chewbacca, everyone will get their package on Tuesday, regardless if I shipped today or Saturday. You've got a special package =)

[quote name='earvcunanan']Don't worry Chewbacca, everyone will get their package on Tuesday, regardless if I shipped today or Saturday. You've got a special package =)[/QUOTE]
thumbsUp.jpg

[quote name='earvcunanan']You've got a special package =)[/QUOTE]

I wonder how many times Chewy has heard that one. And how many times it is in a context to which it does not reflect well on his manhood.

Got my package today - it's in AWESOME shape and really fast shipping.

Thanks earvcunanan - positive feedback left.

I really appreciate it.

got mine too, the Box looks to have been dropped HARD on one corner and the Bulletstorm case was shattered to an almost laughable degree where the booklet was just hanging off... yet everything else survived without a scratch... ahhh gravity you are a strange mistress lol. No biggie, all else arrived great, thanks for teh lowball and feedback has been left!!

[quote name='Freemason']got mine too, the Box looks to have been dropped HARD on one corner and the Bulletstorm case was shattered to an almost laughable degree where the booklet was just hanging off... yet everything else survived without a scratch... ahhh gravity you are a strange mistress lol. No biggie, all else arrived great, thanks for teh lowball and feedback has been left!![/QUOTE]

Nooooooooooo! That's terrible, I apologize for that. USPS employees and shipping employees in general need to be more careful and, like, not toss packages around.

after 15 years of dealing online and working with claims for Gateway/UPS.. NOTHING surprises me lol. Not Your fault, I have extra cases and the disc is still mint

I'm checking these tracking numbers and some that were supposed to be delivered today, were not. WHAT THE HECK? With the exceptions with a couple that were shipped by Media Mail, every Priority/First Class shipped packaged should have been delivered today according to the receipt I have here. Strange...

[quote name='earvcunanan']I'm checking these tracking numbers and some that were supposed to be delivered today, were not. WHAT THE HECK? With the exceptions with a couple that were shipped by Media Mail, every Priority/First Class shipped packaged should have been delivered today according to the receipt I have here. Strange...[/QUOTE]
Yeah :/ I wonder if it is because they got 1/2/11 off from work!

[quote name='earvcunanan']I'll call and see what's going on. I paid Priority for your package and this service is unacceptable.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Perhaps they will give you a free express upgrade.

whats wrong with that? I see only 3 possible scenarios.

1 - Chewy needs to stop living in Skyrim.. er Alaska, then the polar bears wouldn't have to take extra days to cart it up there between Coca-Cola breaks.

2 - The USPS has actually already delivered it to you in the past, they sent Marty McFly and Doc back to drop it off, however the flux capacitor ran out of garbage, so they gave it back to teh USPS.

3 - God hates You.

I am starting to think a possible combo of all three, with the last one being more prevalent.

sled dogs dude.... sled dogs. Cheap gas, cheaper to replace, and can provdie "warmth" when needed on those dark and lonely nights in the middle of nowhere... where nobody will know what goes on, and all decisions are left to your own moral compass... and it is so very cold.

just drop like $200 on old 1st gen 360's, you should be able to pick up the other 9 still working models ( I have one ), and just plug them in and let them overheat. It should stay about 85 degrees solid... or resort to the above scenario.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Don't pick #3, God loves us all :)[/QUOTE]

not allll of us *points to Chewy*

I love my family too but sometimes wish to inflict massive pain and humiliation on them... just sayin.

This is getting ridiculous, it was either sent to the wrong address by Ear or USPS is just a massive fuckup. And the only thing USPS can do is have ear request the package back and then send it back to me. :|

Yep, USPS screwed that one up royally. First they didn't deliver on the 3rd as promised, now they deliver it else where. SMH.

Sorry about that, Chewbacca. I'll get this fixed.

Yeah, right state wrong city by about 400 miles lol.

I tried to have them reroute it to my home but they wouldn't, perhaps you could convince them to do it?

Anyway, this is the last time I deal with those fuckheads, UPS or Fedex only from now on.

Yeah it's exactly the same with the austrian postal guys. I'm lucky I know my postman where I live in person and he get's some sweets/chocolate on christmas and other occasions. So I'm kind of buying his "loyality". ;)

Chewbacca's Abortion;9350267 said:
Socom 4 - $1
God of War Collection (non-GH) - $1
Star Ocean International - $1
Motorstorm Apocalypse - $1

Slow down there Chewy - or are you still upset you didn't get a medal?

8 pm tonight :)

bread's done
Back