Lowball is Over. Thanks to everyone who participated. Invoices will be up soon.

^ Haha yeah that happens to me too sometimes. I now bookmark all the lists I'm interested in so I won't lose them.

Someone has offered $50 shipped for the signed Distant Worlds II: More Music From Final Fantasy CD. Any higher offers?

are this DLC
Dragon Age II Inflatable Sword, new and sealed [3 available] - $4
Dead Space 2 Inflatable Gun, new and sealed - $4

and how much for shipping for Official Xbox 360 Promo Messenger Bag w/ Adjustable Strap, New in plastic and box - $7 or is 7 shipped

and what are
Gears of War 3 Promo Card - $1
Dragon Age II / Deadspace 2 Promo Card - $1
Fable III Promo Card - $1

[quote name='starmask2k3']is that - Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Korea[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're asking about the Final Fantasy XIII South Korea Release Promo Fan that's listed, it's not the game. It's a promo item during the Korean release of the game. A picture of it is in the spoilers above it.

[quote name='starmask2k3']are this DLC
Dragon Age II Inflatable Sword, new and sealed [3 available] - $4
Dead Space 2 Inflatable Gun, new and sealed - $4

and how much for shipping for Official Xbox 360 Promo Messenger Bag w/ Adjustable Strap, New in plastic and box - $7 or is 7 shipped

and what are
Gears of War 3 Promo Card - $1
Dragon Age II / Deadspace 2 Promo Card - $1
Fable III Promo Card - $1[/QUOTE]

Dragon Age II Inflatable Sword and the Dead Space 2 Inflatable Gun are not DLC. They're actual inflatable promo items obtained from SD Comic Con. The Dead Space 2 inflatable is on hold for someone, but I still have two of the Dragon Age II inflatables available. If the other person doesn't want it, then I could contact you if interested. For the Dragon Age II inflatable, it should be $7 shipped. Here are some pics of them when inflated:
Dragon Age II Inflatable Sword
Dead Space 2 Inflatable

Shipping is not included in prices unless stated otherwise. For the Xbox 360 Messenger Bag, it would be $10 shipped.

As for the promo cards, they were obtained from SD Comic Con as well. Here is the picture: http://pics.livejournal.com/conkwe/pic/000ed74k/. For promo cards, shipping is $2.

Of course, I can combine shipping for more items bought together. Let me know if you're still interested or not. Thanks.

Still taking offers higher than $50 shipped on the signed Distant Worlds II: More Music From Final Fantasy CD

^ Sorry, no Dragon Quest stuff.

Last chance to offer on the signed Distant Worlds II: More Music From Final Fantasy CD.

bread's done
Back