Lowball is Over. Thanks to everyone who participated. Invoices will be up soon.

Does the PC game Supreme Commander 2 come with its Square Enix Member registration card?

And I wasn't able to find the Final Fantasy Dissidia Fan within the auction. Is it just pictured, and not for sale?

46) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS) Square Enix Members Code - $1.50
65) Square Enix Products 2010 Catalog - $1.00
52) Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light and The Tales of Bearsworth Manor Promo Fan - $1.00

Can I put .50 on each of the painted Final Fantasy mini figures?

Edit: My mistake, saw the rules. $1 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RabbitSuit']Does the PC game Supreme Commander 2 come with its Square Enix Member registration card?

And I wasn't able to find the Final Fantasy Dissidia Fan within the auction. Is it just pictured, and not for sale?[/QUOTE]

No, Supreme Commander 2 doesn't come with the SE registration card. The FF Dissidia fan isn't included in the auction. It's just pictured with other items that are included in the auction.

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Sealed) - 1.00
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (Sealed) - 1.00
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus - 8.00
213) DC's Blackest Night Comic Book - 1.00
Was Superman A Spy? by Brian Cronin Promo Card - 1.00

42) Harry Potter Years 1-4 Avatar Broomstick Xbox LIVE code- $1.50
43) Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Male PSICOM Soldier Uniform Avatar Download Code-
$1.50
44)
Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Female PSICOM Soldier Uniform Avatar Download Code $1.50
45) Final Fantasy XIV (PC) Asuran Armguards In-Game Item Download Code $1

Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Male PSICOM Soldier Uniform Avatar Download Code - 2.00

DC's Blackest Night Comic Book - 5.00

Sorry for the late question, but is item 164 (Teen Titans Card Deck) an actual standard deck of 52 cards - ace, king, queen... spades, diamonds... - or a deck for some sort of trading card game?

53) Chocobo #05 - 2.00
54) Vincent #07 - 2.00
55) Garnet #18 - 2.00
56) Lulu #12 - 2.00
57) Laguna #10 - 2.00
58) Wakka #19 - 1.00
59) Sephiroth #15 - 1.00
60) Tifa #16 - 1.00
61) Seifer #21 - 1.00
62) Tidus #25 - 1.00
63) Auron #29 - 1.00
64) Kimahri #31 - 1.00

:psp: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus (Sealed) - $12.50
:ps2: NBA 2K8 - $2
:ps2: Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Sealed) - $2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Edwin29']OldSchool I have 1 on each one of those ps2 games, already.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't see any bids for those at the time:roll: I have since updated my bid.

It's all right, I told you just in case you want to up the bids, I don't think it would be fair for you not knowing that.

Sorry for the lagging updates. All bids should be updated by now. This is my last post before I end the lowball. I'm thinking to make it end at 11:59 PM PST, or I could make it sooner. Just make sure to get your final bids in before then. If I don't get to make a last post which will end the lowball, then 12:00 AM PST should end it.

OldSchool77, please don't edit your posts. People don't get notified if there are new bids. I counted it for now, but I won't do it again. Just make a new post to update your bids.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Sorry for the late question, but is item 164 (Teen Titans Card Deck) an actual standard deck of 52 cards - ace, king, queen... spades, diamonds... - or a deck for some sort of trading card game?[/QUOTE]

It's a standard deck of 52 cards.

[quote name='adriley313']curse u edwin
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

Lol. I've noticed that it's hard to beat Edwin's bids in lowballs.

Yeah, I want to sleep now. Lowball has now ended. Thanks for all the bids everyone. I'll be sending invoices by PM tomorrow.

[quote name='randomdud']Did I seriously manage to outbid edwin on DC's Blackest Night!? :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my lowball funds are really low now LOL, besides I have to save some for fatboyinside's lowball.

bread's done
Back