Lowball is over, totals in the OP, invoices going out in the morning!

It ended at 10, sorry, I had to leave my apartment and just got back now, I apologize for not being here at the end time, sorry Backseat and sevenfold. :(

No worries. Isn't there generally a "lowball is over" post that officially ends the lowball, though, in order to avoid last second bid sniping? Most of the ones I've participated in were ran that way, at least. Just curious, I'm not upset or anything.

[quote name='jousley']I always think its funny when someone says "it's going to end between 9 and 10. Nooo we all KNOW it's endin at 9:59 in reality. ;)[/QUOTE]

To be honest, this is the first time mine have actually done that, my original end time was supposed to be at x:38 but I wasn't home and didn't think I'd be gone but something happened, I really am sorry and didn't mean anything shady about it.

[quote name='sevenfold']No worries. Isn't there generally a "lowball is over" post that officially ends the lowball, though, in order to avoid last second bid sniping? Most of the ones I've participated in were ran that way, at least. Just curious, I'm not upset or anything.[/QUOTE]

Generally yes, but I wasn't home and I originally was supposed to be here for the my intended end time.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Fixed and oh boy, a Cardinals fan, sup beating the Rangers in the WS buddy?[/QUOTE]

Best sports memory of my life. LOVED it

Totals are in the OP, I'll be sending out invoices in the morning, thanks everyone for participating and sorry for the hiccup at the end. Any questions or concerns let me know.

bread's done
Back