Lowball of spring cleaning ALL MAILED UPDATE

Messenger Bag from Infamous 2 Hero Edition(taken out of bag only to check out quality) - $24
Infamous 2 Hero Edition (sealed) syndragore - $30
Uncharted 3 CE (NiB) sealed stick removed from side of box still neat and clean - $29
WD Scorpio Blue Pata 320 GB Notebook Hard Drive (NIB)- $16
Crono Trigger - $17

Mario Party 2 (with manual) - $8
Crono Trigger (sticker is in a little ruff shape) - $18
Final Fantasy III- $21
Final Fantasy II- $14
Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past - $13
The Guy Game (complete) tiktektak- $5

Mario Party 2 (with manual) $10
Namco Museum 64 (with manual) $2
Crono Trigger (sticker is in a little ruff shape)tiktektak-$21
Army Men Air Combat (with manual)tiktektak - $4

Curb your Enthusiasm Season 1 - $4
Curb your Enthusiasm Season 2 - $4
Curb your Enthusiasm Season 3 - $4

edit: heh, snipe just misssed

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']i don't think so[/QUOTE]

I believe iwar is correct, last post with a time stamp at or before midnight is Rosterkings

also cag switched this and syndragore posts for me at least, the post to which i replied was the bottom of page nine now its the top of page ten....

[quote name='Kovorkian']I believe iwar is correct, last post with a time stamp at or before midnight is Rosterkings

also cag switched this and syndragore posts for me at least, the post to which i replied was the bottom of page nine now its the top of page ten....[/QUOTE]

yeah.. i dunno whats going on but whenever i post it goes back a couple posts for some reason, like on page 8 when i bid $31 for the hero edition after someone bid $30

[quote name='syndragore']yeah.. i dunno whats going on but whenever i post it goes back a couple posts for some reason, like on page 8 when i bid $31 for the hero edition after someone bid $30[/QUOTE]

yeah , never had that happen before

[quote name='chefgamer']lowball ended at midnight will update totals asap and start sending out invoices[/QUOTE]

Do posts at 12:00 count though?

bread's done
Back