LOWBALL OVER - ALL PAID ITEMS SHIPPED 10-29-11 - DC#'s POSTED

[quote name='Kerig']This lowball deserves to skip right over the "please clean my room of this crap" pricing:

Call Of The Dead Poster - $45[/QUOTE]

thank you! i was hoping this would bring in more. was 12000 points, sold out in two days, and is getting super hard to find. Big thank you to GBAstar for your $15 donation, and i'll be making a great post to the OP after end of auction showing some of the massive kindness the gaming community has given toward this cause. It has in fact been far more than local support, facebook, or my workplace from people that KNOW me. I told his fiancee what I am doing and she wants me to get him a copy of Star Wars: The Old Republic for him to play whenever he will be able to, and put everyones name on it that bought stuff or donated.

I honestly cannot express enough what this means to me and to his family. This guy truly is like a brother to me and we have gamed together since 1998, it is hard to even boot up my 360 and see him OFFLINE for 10 days. But hell be back, and I love knowing many of you are part of the reason for that.

[quote name='Kerig']This lowball deserves to skip right over the "please clean my room of this crap" pricing:

Call Of The Dead Poster - $45[/QUOTE]

#respect

The newish Lowball Sub-thread is seriously flawed/lacking/hidden. DV8 needs to come up with a better solution or maybe allow all lowballs to be in the Video Game Deals forum so casual CAGs actually see them.

+10 bump: Call Of The Dead Poster: $55

i agree, this will be my 3rd and final one posted here, the prices are much les than when just posted in teh trade thread and i have a feeling some will go for under what i can trade them in for or sell on ebay even withe fees, but this is not for my gain so every penny helps and if a few games have to be sacrificed, so be it, there will be more of them but only one Nick.

LOWBALL OVER

ill get invoices sent out tomorrow, thank you to all who bid, every litle bit will help. I will look to ship items on my next day off which will be Thursday.

Ahh was gonna try to throw down on both Dragon Age games, oh well man, keep us posted on your friend, I'll be checking back

yes you can, i will be running another donation area through a post to my tradelist here soon and from my blog about Nick HERE. I will run it until he wakes up, we are at 13 Days, 13 Hours he has been away, and we are all trying to get him up and at em. There is an open group on Facebook as well called Wake Up Nick Heidzig. We also have a Fund set up through Wells Fargo bank, any one can donae to it by going to a Wells Fargo and tell them it is for Kayla Miller and Nick Heidzigs fund and it will get to them. I miss my friend very much and hope this will all help them in some way.

EDIT: BTW it is pronounced Heidzig (Hide-Zig) so they find it easier.

Hey All,

Just wanted to drop a line, Nick has started breathing on his own, but has stopped responding as much to stimuli. He is stable enough to move him so he is being flown to Sioux Falls to be at the hospital with a staff Neurologist. Today is the 2 week mark of his coma, his last EEG does show some brain damage but we are unsure of the extent yet. Sioux Falls is about an h our from me, so we will be going up to see him as soon as schedule permits. If anyone wants to drop a paypal donation or or anyting, feel free to send to me and ill cash it out to give to his fiancee when i get up there. keep prayin for the best.

[quote name='Freemason']Hey All,

Just wanted to drop a line, Nick has started breathing on his own, but has stopped responding as much to stimuli. He is stable enough to move him so he is being flown to Sioux Falls to be at the hospital with a staff Neurologist. Today is the 2 week mark of his coma, his last EEG does show some brain damage but we are unsure of the extent yet. Sioux Falls is about an h our from me, so we will be going up to see him as soon as schedule permits. If anyone wants to drop a paypal donation or or anyting, feel free to send to me and ill cash it out to give to his fiancee when i get up there. keep prayin for the best.[/QUOTE]

Well that's good and bad, but from my personal experience with a friend who was in a coma for a long time, there were a few ups and downs, where it seemed like he was getting worse. Just be patient and faithful man.

I went ahead and left feedback for you man. Thanks for being very nice to deal with and I hope everything works out for your friend and his family.

DC#'s are posted, i had intended to get them out already but my water softner cracked and my basement was full of water and during cleanup i missed the mail man, but they will be out tomorrow, sorry for teh slower shipping this time around, it's been a nightmare here.

[quote name='buckythekat']I just realized I left you feedback but I got mixed up on what I had won from lowballs :d'oh:[/QUOTE]

thats ok, im just gonna resell your item and pocket the cash since there is nothing you can do about it muahahahaha. nah hopefully it all lives up to the feedback you already left lol

Wife said she passed all packages on to the mailman for me, so everyone should expect your goodies around mid-end of next week depending on location.

bread's done
Back