Lowball over. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK if u want this or not, but I am willing to gift you Wii games off of the shop channel in exchange for a PSN card if u have one. If u do, I am sure we can come to some agreement. BTW, I do not have any extra card codes, so it would have to be gifted games. got around 16k of points laying around. PM if interested.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']IDK if u want this or not, but I am willing to gift you Wii games off of the shop channel in exchange for a PSN card if u have one. If u do, I am sure we can come to some agreement. BTW, I do not have any extra card codes, so it would have to be gifted games. got around 16k of points laying around. PM if interested.[/quote]

not interested in wii points

Do you have a picture of the GTA 4 skin cover for ps3? I'll give you 666 points2shop points for it if you are gold member =)

[quote name='pixi']Do you have a picture of the GTA 4 skin cover for ps3? I'll give you 666 points2shop points for it if you are gold member =)[/QUOTE]

I don't have a picture of it right now, and sorry I don't have a points2shop account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back