Lowball Preview Mostly Finished. Few More Items Tonight. Starts Wed or Thurs.

Mega Man legends $26

think you can have Resistance Haka. Im winning everything else and frankly i dont like the game much not much point in having the CE

[quote name='Kenshindono']Izuna 1 & 2 Bundle (both games) $19

thinking on legends.. it goes for mid 20ish to low 30ish on ebay and this ones rated low grade[/QUOTE]

If you want it go for it. I've capped :)

Izuna 1 & 2 Bundle (both games) $21

naw dan, you can have legends. The condition is too shitty for me. I can get it for that or cheaper in better condition on ebay

[quote name='Kenshindono']
think you can have Resistance Haka. Im winning everything else and frankly i dont like the game much not much point in having the CE[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was getting close to my limit too. I'm surprised you can bid so high, I'd be dying of a heart attack once the bill comes if I were you

[quote name='HakaHina']Thanks, it was getting close to my limit too. I'm surprised you can bid so high, I'd be dying of a heart attack once the bill comes if I were you[/QUOTE]

im trying not to think about it >_< I'll just double check its right and pay it and try to forget about it as soon as this is over

Izuna 1 & 2 Bundle (both games) $23

no luck on breaking point for that. I have them sealed and want good condition used copies to play =P so... ya

[quote name='Kenshindono']
naw dan, you can have legends. The condition is too shitty for me. I can get it for that or cheaper in better condition on ebay[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, Ebay always kills me on shipping. I've still got a bunch of pristine PS1 cases kicking around :D If only I still had the disks :cry:

Golden Sun - $23
Golden Sun - The Lost Age - $20
Dragon Warrior 7 - $30
Legend of Dragoon - $7
Super Mario Advance 4 - $13
Super Smash Bros Melee - $7
Metroid Zero Mission - 20

[quote name='dancrane212']Sounds good. I've still got a bunch of pristine PS1 cases kicking around :D If only I still had the disks :cry:[/QUOTE]

i dont have any extra ps1 cases =( so the bad case condition coupled with the low grade makes me think the disc is pretty scratchd too, so i'll have to pass

Metroid Zero Mission $25
Golden Sun: The Lost Age $26

im gonna be pissed if this latecomer beats me becuse i dont refresh fast enough

[quote name='Kenshindono']Izuna 1 & 2 Bundle (both games) $21

naw dan, you can have legends. The condition is too shitty for me. I can get it for that or cheaper in better condition on ebay[/QUOTE]

If you want to shop on eBay do it or else stfu, some of these people doing these lowballs on CAG don't like it when you run your mouth like that.

[quote name='skiizim']If you want to shop on eBay do it or else stfu, some of these people doing these lowballs on CAG don't like it when you run your mouth like that.[/QUOTE]

Thank you skiizim. I was just about to preach something about lowball etiquette.

Continue on.

[quote name='Kenshindono']fuck, not losing that guide damnit
Dragon Quest V guide (B+) $32[/QUOTE]

It's going to cost you then,

Dragon Quest V guide - $40

Izuna 1 & 2 Bundle (both games) $31

[quote name='skiizim']It's going to cost you then,

Dragon Quest V guide - $40[/QUOTE]

was just telling him why he could have it, if your gonna get all butt hurt go ahead and blow more money than you wanted on something

[quote name='glemtvapen']I give. That's already too much dough for a book. Good luck. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Thing is I have gotten 4 of em for a penny each. This one though is the one that sold for the least ;)

Steath Edit: This will not end at :59 or :00 I promise that.

EDIT #2: That DQV guide is getting more rare I thinks. I only saw 1 active listing on sleazebay. $83 BIN. Get it now from me for half price :D

I posted this in another lowball recently ... these things are getting really heated.

19SZ

I'm surprised it still sells for a lot, I wish the game didn't get a reprint though:hot::hot::hot:. Still have 3 copies, good thing I only payed $15 a piece when I got them at TRU when it was rare, at least I can trade them into Amazon and recoup the cash I spent.

bread's done
Back