Lowball Preview Mostly Finished. Few More Items Tonight. Starts Wed or Thurs.

Ooops! Forgot to list Dark Spire. It now is listed BTW. Also I will be updating in about 20-30 minutes, kinda busy right now and I have to deal with something at work.

[quote name='jer7583']yup interested in the PS1 stuff, especially

Chrono Cross
DW7
Kouldelka

Did the sealed Chrono Cross GH come from square's online store? just wondering if it might be one of those weird silver bottom PS1 releases they did.

http://www.game-rave.com/psx/playstation_perfect_guide/silverbottom/[/QUOTE]

Chrono Cross came via Amazon. But I will use that link you posted and see what color the case is. :razz:

Also updated to here. I did get a few request to give grades out to the games and will do so after I get home tonight.

well i'll be first since i know its condition:

Dark spire $1

for the others im waiting on the grade listings since theres none up. Throw some sexy faceplates up nextime ZxT! =P

Hopefully ZxT puts some grade ratings up soon. This ends monday and i'd really like to bid on some of those PS1 games and stuff, but i dont feel comfortable bidding on disc based games without a rating. Dont want to get some gamestop grade POS, or something thats been resurfaced

[quote name='Kenshindono']Hopefully ZxT puts some grade ratings up soon. This ends monday and i'd really like to bid on some of those PS1 games and stuff, but i dont feel comfortable bidding on disc based games without a rating. Dont want to get some gamestop grade POS, or something thats been resurfaced[/QUOTE]

Grades are up ;)

Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
Super Mario Baseball (C) -$2
Super Mario Power Tennis (C) -$2
Super Mario Strikers (C) -$2
Super Mario Sunshine (C) -$7
Super Mario Toadstool Tour (C) -$2
Super Smash Brothers Melee (C) -$2

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Grades are up ;)[/QUOTE]

Glad i waited, some of those grades are way too low for me. I was gonna bid on kartia and stuff, but no dice for a C- grade. All the GC games are pretty poor condition too =( too bad.

hmm lets see for now i'll throw down

Evolution Worlds (C) $1
Metroid Fusion (A) $5
Metroid Zero Mission (A) $6
Chrono Cross GH (Sealed) $8
Darkstalkers (B+) $11
Mega Man Legends (B-) $12
Luminous Arc $6

[quote name='sterlingice']Don't you have your own lowball to go run or something :D

Valkyrie Profile $55

SI[/QUOTE]

When you're only getting one or two bids a day, there's not much running to do ;)

I'll need some time to decide your fate on Valkyrie Profile...

Well, we have until tomorrow night to decide. I don't quite have a number in my mind as to how high to go yet. It's easily the most expensive game still on my want list as I've pared that down over the last couple of years from about 200 games down to about 20 non-current gen games (or Segagaga, which ever since finding out about it I have had this fascination with getting and will never see it for a price I would want to pay since I don't know word one of Japanese).

SI

I really lucked out, i got a copy of Valkyria profile AND the strat guide for 45 bucks off ebay earlier this year. The game was completely mint too. IT was from some girl who never got to play it supposedly, is what the auction said, and looking at the disk i think thats true. Theres literally no scratches on it at all. Looks right outa the wrapper

anyway, got outbid on a few items so here we go

Mega Man Legends (B-) $14
Evolution Worlds (C) $3
Metroid Zero Mission (A) $8

you know what, screw it:
Cubivore (B+) $21
Izuna 1 & 2 Bundle (both games) $11
Dragon quest V guide (B+) $15
Xenosaga III guide(A) $6

I think i still have Izuna 1 and 2 sealed so it would be cool to keep em sealed and play these open ones. Im eyeballin and thinking BOF IV but im pretty sure i already have a good copy of that, ill have to double check. Same thing with golden sun. I think i have a complete mint condition of both games

Updating to here. I might actually have to end this tomorrow night. Forgot the Bronco game is tonight. So maybe if nobody minds... I might end this kinda sorta late tonight (sometime after the game) :razz:

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']Another Colorado CAG?? You realize how much you'll screw over the poor east coasters with a late end date like that...=p[/QUOTE]

I went to school at DU. :cool:

Yeah football trumps having a nice lowball end time ;)

Though I guess I could end it sometime during the game and take a quick break. Okay I am going to redo the end time to make it easier for you on the east coast. Guess that is what a DVR is for :D

Another one I'm late coming to the party.

:ds: (All complete unless noted)
Pic:
Dark Spire (Sealed) - 2
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - 10
Luminous Arc - 7
Luminous Arc 2 (Outer box & soundtrack included) - 8

PS1 (All Complete Unless Noted)
Pic:
Mega Man Legends (B-) - 15

Got my fingers crossed.

Time to put down a foot of LOWBALL JUSTICE

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $12