Lowball sale ended! Made $430! Thanks everyone! *dances*

[quote name='dodgeme']Lufia & the Fortress of Doom - $6.00
MegaMan X - $2.00
Secret of Mana - $8.00
StarFox - $3.00[/QUOTE]

And here you tell me you had no money for games. ;)

Resident Evil - $4

Haha I preordered two copies of Muramasa yesterday to snag to of those sweet wall scrolls but now I actually want to play the game. Very tempted to bid on that Wii. Whats the retail price on those things now?

Yeah I have 12pm. That's all I wanted to know. If it were 1am I probably lose a lot of my items as school starts tuesday.

I would bump the Elite, but then I'd have to drop something in dv8's sale, haha. I am watching a few things pretty closely though. You can expect to see something from me tomorrow night...

[quote name='King Royalty']ill take the elite for $200[/QUOTE]

Glad to see someone step up and bid. I was going to have to get involved if it didnt go up ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Glad to see someone step up and bid. I was going to have to get involved if it didnt go up ;)[/QUOTE]

even $200 is a great price for a good condition working elite ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Glad to see someone step up and bid. I was going to have to get involved if it didnt go up ;)[/QUOTE]

Get involved regardless

[quote name='beatngurnuts']Wii system $140
Wii super mario galaxy $20[/QUOTE]

Ha, I was about to bid and bump the Wii just to get it over $100, but glad to see someone found it.

Anywho...I'd like to bid $1 on Final Fantasy Advent Children and $5 on Final Fantasy X.

[quote name='beatngurnuts']Wii system $140
Wii super mario galaxy $20[/QUOTE]
You are my least favourite person in the world.
But it was gonna happen eventually.
I don't have much interest in the Wii, just wanna play SMG, No More Heroes and a couple others...
Maybe another bid tomorrow....

[quote name='Azumangaman']You are my least favourite person in the world.
But it was gonna happen eventually.
I don't have much interest in the Wii, just wanna play SMG, No More Heroes and a couple others...
Maybe another bid tomorrow....[/QUOTE]

I would go for it, man. You go to Craigslist or eBay, you'll never have a shot at one under $200, so I'd snap this one up if my money wasn't all tied up into dv8's sale. :( Maybe I'll get outbid on some stuff and be able to get in some more bids tonight.

You have some pretty awesome stuff up, though, Riyonuk. Compared to others who list up a bunch of junk.

[quote name='Newman6818']You should edit that first post to include the Time and Date link you posted a few pages back. That would be very helpful.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, I've done as you said

[quote name='the_grimace']whats the region for final fantasy X international? Japan right? or no?[/QUOTE]

I'm not completely sure actually, it won't play on my PS2 if that's what your asking

[quote name='mbradley1992']I would go for it, man. You go to Craigslist or eBay, you'll never have a shot at one under $200, so I'd snap this one up if my money wasn't all tied up into dv8's sale. :( Maybe I'll get outbid on some stuff and be able to get in some more bids tonight.

You have some pretty awesome stuff up, though, Riyonuk. Compared to others who list up a bunch of junk.[/QUOTE]

I've tried my best, I still don't have a 5 star rating on my thread :(

Don't know if this was mentioned already--but what is the condition of the Elite and what is included? Is it console only, or does it come with controller, etc.? Thanks in advance!

[quote name='ethwang']Don't know if this was mentioned already--but what is the condition of the Elite and what is included? Is it console only, or does it come with controller, etc.? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

It comes with everything that was in the box (console, controller, headset, cables), including the packaging slips and twisty ties. It even includes a Forza/Ultimate Alliance game (sealed).

bread's done
Back