Lowball Starts Tuesday (5/21) Ends This Coming Sunday!

[quote name='Vinny']Uncharted: Drake's Journal Artbook (Signed By Nolan North) #354/500 - $60[/QUOTE]

33142524.jpg

[quote name='Vinny']Uncharted: Drake's Journal Artbook (Signed By Nolan North) #354/500 - $80[/QUOTE]

I see your not a poor college student, must have been a good Christmas!

[quote name='yugi8264']wow wasn't it supposed to end like 6-7 mins ago[/QUOTE]

It ends when the man says it ends, unless there is a specified time in the OP, have some respect!

[quote name='skiizim']I see your not a poor college student, must have been a good Christmas![/QUOTE]

I'm actually finishing my Masters now, so I'm still poor. But I worked for a year before coming back so... I'm not that poor.:lol:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Thank you all. I love conducting lowballs on CAG for this very reason. Great crowd and I love seeing lots of bids on my stuff :)[/QUOTE]
I can't wait for your next lowball if you ever host one...my Zelda collection is almost complete

[quote name='batman1939']Was thinking $50 but damn. Oh well I got Spirit Tracks at least[/QUOTE]
Congrats on your Spirit Tracks. I decided to back off so hopefully you can let one of my stuff slide, but yeah, I feel like I bid a bit too much, however this lowball experience is probably the best I've ever attended.
Thank you so much ZxT Vendetta! Now back to my studies:bouncy:

I was going to win the item but I lost because the lowball never stopped, can't exactly call it an auction because there is not specific time like an auction would have.

^---Quit your whining!

[quote name='TommyLove']Congrats on your Spirit Tracks. I decided to back off so hopefully you can let one of my stuff slide, but yeah, I feel like I bid a bit too much, however this lowball experience is probably the best I've ever attended.
Thank you so much ZxT Vendetta! Now back to my studies:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You paid a fair price for a sealed TP guide, if you think that's bad I battled it out with ZxT Vendetta for an Oblivion guide, I think I paid more than $80 for it.

Wasn't that Dead Space set extremely limited? That's going to burn a hole in your wallet!

[quote name='skiizim']You paid a fair price for a sealed TP guide, if you think that's bad I battled it out with ZxT Vendetta for an Oblivion guide, I think I paid more than $80 for it.[/QUOTE]
My limit for that guide was $35, so I went a bit overboard, but I'm happy after checking out Amazon's listing. I will keep this sealed next to my future Zelda historia book, while I use the other TP guide that I won for future play through.
Woah How much did you actually end up paying for the Oblivion guide?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Thank you all. The money made from this lowball will go towards funding this:

1d8d1906353f3b780173fa9297e802c7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Word on the street is that it's ultra limited.

[quote name='yugi8264']I was going to win the item but I lost because the lowball never stopped, can't exactly call it an auction because there is not specific time like an auction would have.[/QUOTE]

I see you're new here. It has always been this way. a Lowball is not your typical eBay auction. These are hard to conduct and end when the man wants it to end. Give Vendetta some props and just hope for better luck next time.

[quote name='skiizim']^---Quit your whining!

You paid a fair price for a sealed TP guide, if you think that's bad I battled it out with ZxT Vendetta for an Oblivion guide, I think I paid more than $80 for it.

Wasn't that Dead Space set extremely limited? That's going to burn a hole in your wallet![/QUOTE]

Yeah but I have to have it then I will have what I consider the trifecta of rare LEs on the 360.

Dead Space ULE

My Magna Carta 2 LE from Korea

Tales of Vesperia LE from Japan that has the faceplate. The one that came with the console.

And don't remind me of our Oblivion GOTY joust. That one was painful. And I didn't even win! :bouncy:

Regarding the Dead Space ULE though. I am going to be patient. I still am debating sealed one vs opened one. My wallet says open, my inner collector says SEALED! I think the wallet will win this one. ;)

[quote name='kyrhon']I see you're new here. It has always been this way. a Lowball is not your typical eBay auction. These are hard to conduct and end when the man wants it to end. Give Vendetta some props and just hope for better luck next time.[/QUOTE]

The problem with this is that she could have ended it earlier or even later, possible 20-30 mins later and this would still be somewhat if possibly an auction. This might as well be a bidding game that doesn't end.

[quote name='yugi8264']The problem with this is that she could have ended it earlier or even later, possible 20-30 mins later and this would still be somewhat if possibly an auction. This might as well be a bidding game that doesn't end.[/QUOTE]

If you are accusing me of being out for more money just have the balls to say it. I was watching The Office while waiting to end this, I lost track by a few minutes. I then had to search for my stop picture as well. So my apologies but you can ask anyone here who has bid on my previous auctions, they almost always go off without a hitch. Plus I hate sniping so I will NEVER give a solid end time. Save that sniping bullshit for sleazebay.

And not a she. I am a he. My avatar is a chick because I am a Lightning Fanboy and wanted to dress my avatar to look like her. I happen to main Maya in BL2 so now it is dressed like Maya. :razz:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']If you are accusing me of being out for more money just have the balls to say it. I was watching The Office while waiting to end this, I lost track by a few minutes. I then had to search for my stop picture as well. So my apologies but you can ask anyone here who has bid on my previous auctions, they almost always go off without a hitch. Plus I hate sniping so I will NEVER give a solid end time. Save that sniping bullshit for sleazebay.

And not a she. I am a he. My avatar is a chick because I am a Lightning Fanboy and wanted to dress my avatar to look like her. I happen to main Maya in BL2 so now it is dressed like Maya. :razz:[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to accuse you of trying to get more money, I am saying that 6-7 mins later than the estimated time isn't exactly an estimated time. How do I know that you aren't going to end the auction 6-7 mins earlier and I just missed my chance to make a bid or make the same exact bid as the previous post. This actually kind of happened to me because I thought that the auction was going to end and than I didn't notice that people bid and you stopped the auction. I refresh about every 30 seconds and I didn't notice that there was a 9th page.

[quote name='yugi8264']I am not trying to accuse you of trying to get more money, I am saying that 6-7 mins later than the estimated time isn't exactly an estimated time. How do I know that you aren't going to end the auction 6-7 mins earlier and I just missed my chance to make a bid or make the same exact bid as the previous post. This actually kind of happened to me because I thought that the auction was going to end and than I didn't notice that people bid and you stopped the auction. I refresh about every 30 seconds and I didn't notice that there was a 9th page.[/QUOTE]

Your chance to bid? I'm pretty sure the lowball was open for a few days. Not enough time for ya? If you were trying to snipe, well sniping is like a game in itself and you lost, game over.

And snipers need to stop whining, theese auctions are a great asset to the cag community.

That being said, backseatdog stole my me2 ce guide so ill be looking for him in a dark alley lol

Just posting an update. I will start shipping items on Monday. I have store inventory to do this weekend and I won't have time to get to the PO before they close.

Just wanted you all to know. I will post up DC#s on Monday right after I get to the post office :)

I freaking love you! Package came in today and everything as described. Great packaging and when I opened the box, there was free UV movies and codes! You're the best!!!

[quote name='TommyLove']http://www.amazon.com/Space-Limited...1357883768&sr=8-4&keywords=dead+space+limited
Oh my god...how much are you going to buy this for?![/QUOTE]

I paid $10 bucks for my copy of dead space. I know someone hoarding multiples of that limited edition.

IMO it's far from worth it. The price on that thing can pop like a bubble bursting in a bad market. I'd invest in other things, penny stocks, precious metals, land. If you're renting get in a mortgage etc.

Problem with something like this is even if the value doesn't depreciate over the course of you owning it, if you ever need to sell it you won't have an easy time finding a buyer. The demand for something like that is very small. People who will be interested are people from NA that buy VGA graded games and pay stupid amounts of money and then get made fun of for doing so by most gaming communities. No one on a site called Cheap Ass Gamers is going too.

bread's done
Back