LOWBALL TWO IS OVER! ALL packages shipped but ONE! Need payment from DanteInferno!!!

25. Bleach, first four episodes $1.50
26. Chappelle's Show S2 $3
27. Lois & Clark S1 $2.50
28. Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum, Vol. 1 $3.50New/Sealed

You know what I was just thinking: Do you really want to invite the comparison which immediately springs to mind every time someone reads "Lowball Deuce"? :D

Congratulations, you three! You've been entered in the Free Shipping Raffle!

Any other takers? When it comes to shipping, you can't beat free!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaius Baltar (bv's cat) - $23546082937485495684954.75 and a paperclip and a Bahamian fivepence I found on my desk the other day. REAL bidders up things by billions of dollars at a time. Anything less and you're just a jokester.

Elite Beat Agents - $2.50 :)

Thanks everybody! Bring those bids in!

Two people will get free shipping:

1) The person who spends the most in the entire lowball(this will include Time Crisis 4)
2) One of the 5 people who bid during raffle period(Squarehard, Revenantae, Saratinous, Antlion, blackdog60), drawn out of a hat after the auction.

There may be another raffle chance later tonight! So keep tabs on this thread! Tonight will hopefully get crazy!

Updated.

33. Star Ocean: The 2nd Story PS1 - $22

There's only so many ways to tell you that you're my baby. No one else gets you, why won't they understand? :D

[quote name='bvharris']33. Star Ocean: The 2nd Story PS1 - $22

There's only so many ways to tell you that you're my baby. No one else gets you, why won't they understand? :D
[/QUOTE]

*throws down glove*

As a fellow CAG, I can not let your taunt go unpunished!

33. Star Ocean: The 2nd Story PS1 - $25

33. Star Ocean: The 2nd Story PS1 - $26

This story only gets to have a happy ending for me. I wish there were enough for all of you, I really do.

[quote name='bvharris']33. Star Ocean: The 2nd Story PS1 - $26

This story only gets to have a happy ending for me. I wish there were enough for all of you, I really do.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but happy endings only happen after a massage.

33. Star Ocean: The 2nd Story PS1 - $30

Not feeling well enough to be witty. Way to drive that Star Ocean up though. Kudos and Phoenix will be happy. :)

Debating on that PSO I & II though...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Not feeling well enough to be witty. Way to drive that Star Ocean up though. Kudos and Phoenix will be happy. :)
[/QUOTE]

I turned the douche-meter up to 11. It was for a good cause.

bread's done
Back