LOWBALL TWO IS OVER! ALL packages shipped but ONE! Need payment from DanteInferno!!!

I've been all over this site for the past few months, and never met either of you. But you're both already cool as hell in my book.

Bids updated.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']That she did! As much as I hate bidding against someone as cool as bvharris, I do have a collection to complete! :)[/QUOTE]

Flattery will get you..... NOWHERE!

GBA Micro - $24

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Placeholder funny name for Evan's Paper Mario - $7[/QUOTE]

Paper Mario and the Thirteen Year (Old) Evan - $7.50

[quote name='bvharris']

Paper Mario and the Thirteen Year (Old) Evan - $7.50[/QUOTE]

You've been saving that one up!

I'm the one sending out that plush Snorlax you won in the charity lowball. I could write Evan ALL OVER IT!
kidding!

Super Paper Evan - $8

Bids updated.

The wife and I stayed up til 3am last night watching horror movies for our traditional October.

PS The Strangers is still amazing.

At a week left? Sorry, Trollsmeesh, but not a chance lol. And I certainly hope not. But I'm going to enjoy watching you two guys fight over it. But don't plan on that being a one-on-one fight.

GBA Micro - $27.50

There you go, just so you can get a taste. :D

PS, phoenix, have you decided whether to put those items at the bottom of the list into the lowball yet? I see a few I would definitely bid on.

I've just been waiting on people to point them out. Nobody's mentioned them yet. They're hard to let go of lol.

Speaking of such, would you guys rather the auction end Friday or Saturday? What would be best?

Hey i bid on the pokemon cards #41 and u didnt post it

$1- on each
Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
List of Pokemon cards

Ohhhh, I get what you're saying. Sorry, the list of Pokemon cards at the bottom of the OP is just the list of what comes in the "Set of 89 Pokemon cards(21 Holos)" found in the "Extras" section, just below the Sega Saturn games. Sorry for the confusion.

Pokemon Dash Complete $6 mombbsmj
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team Complete $3 mombbsmj
Pokemon Ranger Complete $2 mombbsmj
Pokemon Trozei! Complete $4 mombbsmj

[quote name='phoenix529']I've just been waiting on people to point them out. Nobody's mentioned them yet. They're hard to let go of lol.

Speaking of such, would you guys rather the auction end Friday or Saturday? What would be best?[/QUOTE]

Friday! I have to watch a ballet performance on Saturday.. -_-

Ok, a couple of you are going to have to clear some things up before I can place your bids. First:

@Kaltic: You bid on three things that I have two of, so I need you to be more specific. I have Dave Mirra on both PS2 and GBA, The Sims on both Xbox and PC, and Halo for both PC and in book form.

@leftwing1018: The Prototype poster already has $1 on it per assassinX. $1.50?

Morning, Trollsmeesh, just doing my morning check-up before heading off to give my soul to the University of Oklahoma in return for a pretty piece of paper.

Most bids updated.

xD Well have fun with that! Any word on the exact time of the lowball ending? Hopefully around 11pm eastern? ;) I just wana have a chance to defend what I have bid on, and I have to work Friday night.

So far, minus mis0's opinion(lol, sorry buddy, let me know what time that ballet is over), it's looking like somewhere shortly after Midnight Central Saturday night.

I know that's late for the East Coast, but it's kinda early for the West coast, so I gotta kinda balance it out y'know?

bread's done
Back