LOWER PRICE! New 3G 15GB Sealed in box $200 SHIPPED w/pic

[quote name='Cornfedwb']May I inquire as how warm to the touch this Ipod is?[/quote]

I'd say at least smoking, perhaps magma intensive heat.

lol, how bout you give someone a good deal on this FREE ipod you got.

EDIT: \/ \/ \/ oh..well don't I look stupid now :oops: hehe, My apologies to the OP, thought you were trying to cash in on a freebie. Me sorry! As a sign of my apology, I will give you an offer of $1 in hopes that no one makes an offer for it.

[quote name='jmoe316']lol, how bout you give someone a good deal on this FREE ipod you got.[/quote]

the free ipods are only 20gigs or 4 gig minis...good try tho

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmoe316']lol, how bout you give someone a good deal on this FREE ipod you got.[/quote]

the free ipods are only 20gigs or 4 gig minis...good try tho[/quote]

Damn, I wish I had one of those OWN3D!! Pictures.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmoe316']lol, how bout you give someone a good deal on this FREE ipod you got.[/quote]

Damn, I wish I had one of those OWN3D!! Pictures.[/quote]

owned.jpg

[quote name='Amc5kidz'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmoe316']lol, how bout you give someone a good deal on this FREE ipod you got.[/quote]

Damn, I wish I had one of those OWN3D!! Pictures.[/quote]

owned.jpg
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

reverse owned - when free ipods debuted, it had the 15gig. they replaced with the 20gig when it launched...

so this is probably a free one.

[quote name='Sartori']Does the fact that he got it free somehow make it less valuble? No.[/quote]

Thats what i was thiking... some people are just weird lol

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']does NO ONE else understand all these posts about the 'temperature' of the ipod?[/quote]

I doubt it's stolen. It's probably one from the freeipods.com.

Man you guys are harsh! ;) Here are the answers to those insightful questions and remarks: it's not stolen, I did not get it through one of those crazy iPod conga deals that are always posted here, I'm selling because I already have one, and I will post a pic of the actual unit to replace those oh so suspect hosted pics. I'm happy to answer any other questions. I've also checked all PMs and will reply shortly. Thanks!!

Original buyer backed out. This is still available for anyone who is interested. Please PM again if you sent one earlier. I had to erase them to free space in my inbox. THANKS!

bread's done
Back