Lowest Price for MVP 2004

Wouldn't the Gamecube / PC versions also apply to the above?

GC:
Best Buy $49.99 - $5 GC = $45
Gamestop $49.99 - 10% = $45

PC:
Best Buy $39.99 - $5 GC = $35
Gamestop $39.99 - 10% = $36

You can only use the 10% off if it is used. Best Buy is your Best Bet!!
Very good game, I picked it up yesterday!

Kinda disappointed on the prices on this so far. Is it expected to be a big seller? I remember for Madden 2004 Circuit City was giving $10 gift cards with it just a week or two after it came out.

blockbuster/gamerush will give you ten dollars off any new game when you trade a game in which will make the price 39.99 plus the value of whatever you trade in. I traded ESPN Basketball and chaos legion and didn't have to pay anything out of pocket for MVP.

Rant: are there any kind of restrictions on that deal? No sports games maybe? Even still, I wouldn't mind ditching Brute Force and my ancient copy of MGS2.

Also: does this have to be at a gamerush store, or will a regular Blockbuster do it too? I can't find this deal on the BB or GR website, but I do know that there are no gamerush stores anywhere near me.

Only game rush. If you go into blockbuster and ask theyll have no clue what youre talking about

Fry's has a $10 instant rebate on it which means that it's only $39.99. I think that's the cheapest price out there besides Ebay.

[quote name='jshorr']If you could find it at a KBToys tomorrow or Sunday they are having 20% off everything.[/quote]

Neato. It's on their main page, link goes to "find a store".

Now you're talking! It's worth ~$14 ($40 vs $26.88) not to have to keep going to Target to listen to bullcrap or go through the hassle and questionable ethics of the infamous Wal-Mart Swap.

I just called my KB and asked for any exclusions to the 20% off and she said "Nope. Everything."

Thing is though, when you called KB did you ask if they had MVP Baseball 2004.....I don't know that they've gotten any in yet....

[quote name='RJHNY11']Whoa, what's $26.88? You're saying if I go to Target right now, I can get the game for $26.88 at Target?[/quote]

You have to go thorough some steps before you can get it for that price. Here's the link to what to do:

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9316

Just remember, some stores might not let you substitute the game and some will. It all depends on luck (and the clerks there).

I broke down and got it for 44.99 with GGC at Bestbuy....If I find a better deal by Sunday I'll return the one I got today, but I'm having friends over Sunday for WM20 and everyone will want to play!

If anyone lives in Manhattan, the KB uptown (80's and Broadway I think) said they have 3 copies of it so if you get there early tomorrow you might be able to get it for 40.

Well, I went to Target and got the raincheck for Max Payne 2 for X-Box. It says right on it that I can get another game for $26.88. I will get MVP Baseball 2004 for X-Box and then try to exchange it at another store (like walmart) for the PC version.

[quote name='defender']VideoGameDeals.com for $46.99 with $5 off code or free shipping.

$47-$5 = $42[/quote]

-5 and then shipping takes it back up to 46-47. Awesome!

Guys:: KB Toys 20% off sale brings the game down to 39.99.

My store got in tons of copies for all systems, so look around.

bread's done
Back