LucasArts Armed & Dangerous (Xbox) $7.99 + tax + ($5 Shipping) @ CompUSA.com

If you like awesome, you will like this game.

I mean, it has a gun. That fires land sharks. The sharks then go around and eat people.

It's impossible to not like this game.

[quote name='Logain8955']If you like awesome, you will like this game.

I mean, it has a gun. That fires land sharks. The sharks then go around and eat people.

It's impossible to not like this game.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better myself. This game is nothing but awesome, if you own an xbox you owe it to yourself to buy it.

It's one of the best Xbox exclusive games to come out. The voice acting is hilarious and the weapons are the most original in any game.

Did anybody actually get this? My order was "Pending" for ages, despite being in stock on their website as late as last week. I emailed customer support and got some jarbled bunch of words back, pretending to be English (paraphrased, something like "we know it says it'll ship in 1-2 days. your item will ship in 1-2 days as it says." despite being 2 weeks later), and now I just got a cancelled notification.

This wouldn't bug me so much if it WASN'T LISTED AS IN STOCK ON THE WEBSITE FOR WEEKS AFTER I ORDERED! (I ordered 5/29, got the free shipping-- probably why they blew me off.)

Stupid CompUSA! :p

I gotta jump in there and say "Buy It".

It's from Planet Moon, who also made the awesome "Giants: Citizen Kabuto" (I think I misspelled it), which, BTW, has a pretty good PS2 port. (If you've played this and not Giants; pick it up, as I actually prefer Giants to this one.)

It's a bunch of the guys that jumped ship after the first MDK game. Totally great, great, great game.

Also, these guys made that new "Infected" game for the PSP. Haven't played it.

I just called CompUSA and they reinstated my order. One of their warehouses went OOS and instead of moving to another warehouse they just cancelled it due to a different product #. The guy I talked to confirmed that they do have the game in stock.

If you get a cancel notice, call them and see what they can do.

bread's done
Back