LucasArts Xbox Experience $ 0.01 @ BB B&M

notoriousxbox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
Best Buy Middletown NY

Not sure if posted but while picking up the Max Payne 2 and GTA double pack for $ 60.00 at Best Buy I came across this for a penny. It has

Demos:
Gladius
Armed & Dangerous
Wrath Unleashed

Trailers
Secret Weapons Over Normandy
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy.

No playable demos but for a trailer of Republic Commando and a green Xbox jewel case I couldn't resist. Hate al the stickers on the used game cases at EB. Also on the subject of jewel cases the TRU in Middletown NY is selling them for the Xbox & PS2. 5 Green Xbox Jewel Cases is $2.00 and 5 PS2 Jewel cases is $1.00. Not sure why the difference in price and also not sure if the PS2 ones had the memory card holder.

I bought one last week. I needed a non broken case to send my Pulse Racer in for the Ninja Gaiden deal so I just bought it to swap the cases with Pulse Racer.

My Best Buy actually has a spot on their shelf labeled "Lucas Arts Demo" and it even says "one cent" for the price... but, they're sold out. And I wanted one, too! :cry:

[quote name='Togepy']Ya and my local Best Buy has none left... probably because I bought 10 of them in about 6 different visits. :p[/quote]

...why?

[quote name='Romeo'][quote name='Togepy']Ya and my local Best Buy has none left... probably because I bought 10 of them in about 6 different visits. :p[/quote]

...why?[/quote]

Xbox green jewel case or he likes the trailer Alot.

Is any of the stuff on the disc really worth checking out? I know it's a penny, I guess I mean time-wise.

[quote name='btlives'][quote name='Romeo'][quote name='Togepy']Ya and my local Best Buy has none left... probably because I bought 10 of them in about 6 different visits. :p[/quote]

...why?[/quote]

Xbox green jewel case or he likes the trailer Alot.[/quote]

Ya I am using them for my OXM demo discs and printing the sleeves from www.officialxboxmagazine.com

[quote name='Togepy'][quote name='btlives'][quote name='Romeo'][quote name='Togepy']Ya and my local Best Buy has none left... probably because I bought 10 of them in about 6 different visits. :p[/quote]

...why?[/quote]

Xbox green jewel case or he likes the trailer Alot.[/quote]

Ya I am using them for my OXM demo discs and printing the sleeves from www.officialxboxmagazine.com[/quote]

Are you at least giving the demo discs away to friends? If you don't have enough friends with Xbox, maybe you could take the discs to a used game shop and ask them to give them to put them on the counter and give them away to whomever wants one. Someone might actually want the disc.

That was what they were originally for but I think that promotion is over and they are getting rid of them and that's why they are selling them for 1 cent now.

Actually they were always one cent, even when they were supposed to be given away with the xbox. But now that promotion is long over, so they should give them to you for a penny.

bread's done
Back