Lucha Libre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canenigma

CAGiversary!
Are you a fan of pro wrestling? Lucha Libre?

If so, the best American style Lucha Libre can be found at chikarapro.com

I'm a life long fan of pro wrestling and independent wrestling. In 2008 I began following Chikara Pro Wrestling. Their annual King Of Trios tournament is what hooked me. Beyond that I found myself knee deep in some of the best comedic performances, fast paced Lucha Libre action, and some incredible comic book style storytelling. Chikara is the # 1 place for fans of comic books and pro wrestling. Their characters are unparalleled. Unfortunately this past June, the company was closed down. While it's reason for closing down remains a mystery, we have recently discovered that there may be a chance for a HUGE comeback. Please help and join me in showing support for Chikara. #IAmChikara if you can on twitter. If you would like more information please visit www.chikarapro.com or you can join Chikara's message board over at www.chikara101.proboards.com/

Not enough? How about checking out their youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/CHIKARAoffice

please just take a moment to check these sites out.

Hey, so I'm Erik. I wrote one fo these blogs. I just wanted to pop in and talk about how awesome CHIKARA is as well. I've been a wrestling fan most of my lives, and CHIKARA was the first company to have storylines that made me and have to remember YEARS back to follow the continuity of CHIKARA is something special and I wish more people would recognize it and get into like we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back