Luelinks invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like invites are free, man. I have two accounts and you have to contribute 20 tokens just to get an invite (which is quite a lot, considering all the good links are taken). Or, you have to pay $20 for contribution tokens. That sucks.

Sorry man.

WTF? Who are LUEsers and what is the exCLUEsion?

Eh, I'm banned from GameFAQs for posting a link to a photo of the seventh Harry Potter book before it was out (the first page inside the book, which didn't reveal anything).

[quote name='naes']It don't exist foo'.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Nothing to see here, people. Move along now.

Or if you really must, you can go here for more info.

[quote name='naes']To be honest, there are better sites than LUELinks.[/quote]

Like what? If you're in college, LL is a godsend since almost everything is direct download via UpLUEd or Megaupload. Torrents are useless to try at my school.

And the community is pretty fun too.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Wow, my own thread...bumped?

Uh, why are torrents bad in college, again?[/QUOTE]

some college networks limit speeds on them.

interesting to see that LUE turned into something useful (possibly even...desirable?) though. It was just some stupid gamefaqs gang a couple years ago.

[quote name='Apossum']some college networks limit speeds on them.

interesting to see that LUE turned into something useful (possibly even...desirable?) though. It was just some stupid gamefaqs gang a couple years ago.[/quote]

I thought so as well. This now perks my interest slightly.

I have been searching and searching for someone with an account, I will literally pay 200 dollars for a LueLinks Invite. I am 100% dead in cold blood serious. I have a bet with someone that I can get one so....I am in desperate NEED.

Right on!

Any way you can help me out?

I need to win this bet with my roommate, it's a pretty hefty bet.

Kind of hard to explain but, I would sell my soul to you, for an account.

I used to have an account, but it got FUBAR'd when someone hacked my e-mail. I lost access to LUE (and GameFAQs higher level boards in general) and LUELinks.

[quote name='RESmonkey']
Eh, I'm banned from GameFAQs for posting a link to a photo of the seventh Harry Potter book before it was out (the first page inside the book, which didn't reveal anything).[/quote]
:rofl:

And what the fuck is Luelinks? A torrent site?

[quote name='kkpixie']I have been searching and searching for someone with an account, I will literally pay 200 dollars for a LueLinks Invite. I am 100% dead in cold blood serious. I have a bet with someone that I can get one so....I am in desperate NEED.[/quote]

:shock:

I wish I had a membership to this site so I could invite you. That's a hell of an offer.

i'm a member of lue and luelinks, (under a different user of course) and i gotta say, its not really worth it. they are both way overrated. bittorrent is all you need.

LUElinks is about 1000 times better than GameFAQs.

I have two accounts of my own that are active, two accounts of my own that are banned (lol), I gave two of my friends two invites, another friend one of my personal accounts, another friend an invite, and one other friend an invite.

lol

Wow I have/had access to like 9 accounts.

I'm awesome.

Would college networks effect downloading if your using newsgroups? that might be a better option for you. I love me some newsgroups!

This topic is relevant to my interests.
me = former LUEser 2000-2003 kicked out because of ExcLUEsion.
email [email protected]
AIM megadrivehero although I'm hardly on (AOL ftl)
willing to pay big bux. price negotiable.

how can Get in there I need help guys I want of course free but if you need any tracker I can give you if you want something else its ok for me just say how can I get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back